Baltic Amber

RS

Baltic Amber

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Opinions of Baltic amber jewelry? I have always thought “...meh, tree sap...with BUGS?!...”

So, I don’t know. From far far away some pieces really look pretty. But, well...sap and bugs.
2 x

SueB

Re: Baltic Amber

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Opinions of Baltic amber jewelry? I have always thought “...meh, tree sap...with BUGS?!...”

So, I don’t know. From far far away some pieces really look pretty. But, well...sap and bugs.
It’s BEAUTIFUL!!! You may get a teeny tiny bit of a leaf...( but you really have to strain to see) the pieces w/ good bugs..... go for big bucks!! And you may see a few air bubbles. The multi color pieces that are a li more expensive are very pretty!!! Good color I’ve a good sized multi color cross & a smaller one for sis and they are both VERY PRETTY( LCs). Bought a yr ago and maybe 6 mos ago. The Orange is boring standing alone(my opinion). I was a science geek in school, but seeing it in my cross I lean more towards Ooooo pretty cross!!! Try you can send back!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

It’s BEAUTIFUL!!! You may get a teeny tiny bit of a leaf...( but you really have to strain to see) the pieces w/ good bugs..... go for big bucks!! And you may see a few air bubbles. The multi color pieces that are a li more expensive are very pretty!!! Good color I’ve a good sized multi color cross & a smaller one for sis and they are both VERY PRETTY( LCs). Bought a yr ago and maybe 6 mos ago. The Orange is boring standing alone(my opinion). I was a science geek in school, but seeing it in my cross I lean more towards Ooooo pretty cross!!! Try you can send back!!!
I like the tri-color too. Thanks 🤗 I will watch some and see if something catches my eye! I’m down with a cold today so some shopping and a cup of hot tea may be just what the doctor ordered.
1 x

SueB

RS wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Oh no feel better And Emmune C it really works! Cut a cold off in two days. I prefer the melt away tabs as fizzy tabs upset tummy
I like the tri-color too. Thanks 🤗 I will watch some and see if something catches my eye! I’m down with a cold today so some shopping and a cup of hot tea may be just what the doctor ordered.
2 x

SueB

Farged that up happy Monday 🤪
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thanks! I am using that same stuff. I use the gummies actually.
For me the most important thing is rest. I tend to try and ignore being sick and that usually ends of biting me in the butt and I get much worse.
I don’t have anything I HAVE to do today other than feed my critters, husband is at work till 7pm so I can just focus on me.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well...I got a ring, the big green amber one they had in the first show. I hope I like it.

THAT BEING SAID...the hosts need to stop saying all this folderol about succinic acid and how wearing the amber releases the acid into one’s skin thus releasing analgesic properties.

Succinic acid can ONLY be released if the amber is heated to a minimum of 400 degrees!

I mean..,I’m hot and all....but 🙄
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have some Baltic amber pieces but that is not a gem I will devote a lot of money to. I want something that will increase in value over time. During my research of Baltic Amber I discovered it is really cheap and their are plenty of other vendors selling it. Plus, I don't care for the hype of how Shop LC hosts present the Baltic Amber pieces as healing stones. Shungite at least has science behind it but I don't see the same for Baltic Amber.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OMG, Karen needs to stop! She is NOT getting succinic acid into her system wearing that bracelet! That is just being irresponsible.
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Karen drives me crazy. She is supposed to be showing amber and all I see is her hands waving around. I’m so sick of her doing this. She is in love with her hands 🤬. I can’t take her. SHOW the jewelry item Karen; get over yourself! UGH
2 x