Shipping out of order

Eve
Answers: 1

Shipping out of order

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I have items on the 15th invoiced only but items on the 17 th manifested!?!? Whats going on? I guess i have to call customer service again ..... gee.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Shipping out of order

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I have items on the 15th invoiced only but items on the 17 th manifested!?!? Whats going on? I guess i have to call customer service again ..... gee.
We do apologize that some orders are shipping out of order. When our warehouse gets backed up as it is right now, there are multiple groups that are working on filling the orders. Some groups work on getting current orders shipped out and other groups work on the backlog to get them shipped out so that overall orders do not continue to pile up.
0 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Invoiced 7 days ago

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Curious how it will get here in 7 to 10 days since my order was invoiced on the 15 and not shipped yet. I know it was Chaotic and I almost was OK with 7 to 10 days but it’s been seven days and has not shipped yet come on shop LC !!
2 x

RS

Re: Invoiced 7 days ago

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Sadly I think most of us are in the same boat. An apology doesn’t correct the issue however, nor is it satisfying to the customer.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I just spoke with CS today in reference to why my order from the 12th is still in the invoice status while another order placed on the 18th of Oct shipped. I did not get a good answer just the same spill about the clearance and increased ordering. I seriously thought about cancelling all remaining orders but then I remembered I ordered to gift to others.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have been buying gifts as well. I think though that the items I ordered for myself I will cancel. One is invoiced so I hope they can cancel. Other items ordered before that one have not been invoiced. There is no rhyme or reason.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

“The waiting🎼🎸🎹🥁 is the hardest part” Return just sitting there too....
1 x