Magnetic jewelry

Kat

Magnetic jewelry

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Please add the word magnetic or magnet in the title of the jewelry. I'm sick of looking at jewelry and having to find out while reading the info on it that it has a magnet. It's a waste of time reading the info since I won't buy it. If it's in the title I can just skip that piece and look at a piece I might buy. I bring this up because I was just looking at a tiger's eye bracelet. I had to read the info on it to find out that the clasp is magnetic. I'm glad I read all the info on it before putting in my cart and buying it. I really wanted it. 😞πŸ˜₯😫 Customers shouldn't have to read all the info on a piece of jewelry in order to find out if there is a magnet on it. It should be in the title. Also some people can't wear magnets for health reasons. Just for that reason, it should have it in the title. Thanks, Kat πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
Last edited by Kat 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
11 x

Topic Tags:

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Magnetic jewelry

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Kat wrote: ↑
3 years ago
Please add the word magnetic or magnet in the title of the jewelry. I'm sick of looking at jewelry and having to find out while reading the info on it that it has a magnet. It's a waste of time reading the info since I won't buy it. If it's in the title I can just skip that piece and look at a piece I might buy. I bring this up because I was just looking at a tiger's eye bracelet. I had to read the info on it to find out that the clasp is magnetic. I'm glad I read all the info on it before putting in my cart and buying it. I really wanted it. 😞πŸ˜₯😫 Customers shouldn't have to read all the info on a piece of jewelry in order to find out if there is a magnet on it. It should be in the title. Also some people can't wear magnets for health reasons. Just for that reason it should put that in the title. Thanks, Kat πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

I would like to see in the title the description if it is styled like a cat, bird, butterfly (whatever) in the title. Most jewelry never mentions it!
9 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Also, aren't some people allergic to different metals?
According to the percentage of what metals they are.
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I agree with both of you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—
1 x