Stretch Bracelets Too Big For My Wrist!

lah2001

Stretch Bracelets Too Big For My Wrist!

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

I understand ShopLC is trying to have their stretch bracelets fit everyone, but I find with a 6 inch wrist, I can't really wear their standard stretch bracelet. They're too big, and will fall off my wrist if I'm walking and naturally swinging my arm even a little. Can ShopLC maybe also make stretch bracelets in a smaller size for the many people out there with smaller wrists?
7 x

Margui

Re: Stretch Bracelets Too Big For My Wrist!

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you for your suggestion Iah2001. My wrists are smaller too. The beads of the beads’ bracelet are also too big.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Men too. I will have to cut them and take some beads off😩🍀
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I agree with the other posts. I bought a beautiful sodalite bead bracelet. So disappointed it is way too large. My wrists are about six to six & half. I’m trying to make it fit somehow, but the only idea I had was use it to decorate a candle. I agree there are lots of people out there with tiny wrists. Would appreciate any suggestions because I don’t want to just leave it in the box. Thanks !
3 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Me, too (6"wrist)
That's why I choose the Bolo, can be adjusted to fit. ;)
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I mean if the bracelet is a stretch bracelet would you happen to know how to take it apart and go to a craft store and get some more stretchy cord and re-string The bracelet yourself. Are used to make my own bracelets stretchy bracelets when I was about nine or 10 always made mine and just put some type a knot in it my father showed me from the army and it worked wonderfully and you didn’t even tell. Have a great day🌈
1 x