Attention Moderators Question about copper jewelry

Gemsnob

Attention Moderators Question about copper jewelry

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Can you find out if your copper jewelry , not silver plated, is treated so it won't turn green? I've been seeing pieces every so often and like the look of rose gold but don't want to purchase unless I know it won't patina. Thank you!
9 x

Gem Lover

Re: Attention Moderators Question about copper jewelry

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Good question, I was wondering if Shop LC treated their copper too. I saw some I liked but I did not buy it not knowing. I have some from another network and just ordered more and it is treated and they said it was permanent and it is beautiful. The ones I get look just like rose gold, they also said not all copper is the same color so I guess it depends on what copper they use as to what color the jewelry will be.
4 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

That is a great question! I am so sorry that information was not available on the website. I have sent this over to the team who would know the answer to this question. As soon as I hear back from them I will provide you with all the details. If you need anything in the mean time please let us know. Have a great day!

Miranda A
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Moderator_Miranda wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

That is a great question! I am so sorry that information was not available on the website. I have sent this over to the team who would know the answer to this question. As soon as I hear back from them I will provide you with all the details. If you need anything in the mean time please let us know. Have a great day!

Miranda A
Thank you Miranda! Have a great weekend!
3 x