Kashmir Kyanite

RS

Kashmir Kyanite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Does anyone have any? What is your opinion please? It looks nice and I am considering some.
TIA❣️
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Kashmir Kyanite

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have several pieces of Kashmir Kyanite and love them. I first started purchasing from JTV and picked up a few of the larger cluster rings from Shop LC. I love the color blue and for the most part all of the items I have received from Shop LC have been really nice. Just make sure you inspect the stones when you receive them.
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone have any? What is your opinion please? It looks nice and I am considering some.
TIA❣️
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I have several pieces of Kashmir Kyanite and love them. I first started purchasing from JTV and picked up a few of the larger cluster rings from Shop LC. I love the color blue and for the most part all of the items I have received from Shop LC have been really nice. Just make sure you inspect the stones when you receive them.
You probably both watch SLC more than I do. What is the value of the Kashmir Kyanite gemstones?

Is there a looming "Mine Closure"? Are they ALL blue? It says Blue Kyanite. Must be another color of Kyanite?

I love the name Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) Kyanite and I looked them up after reading your posts. They ARE a very beautiful blue. Like a dark denim. Gads, why am I talking so 1960's?!

Anyway, I love the color of London Blue Topaz, but these seem to have less of a "Teal" tone to them? I LOVE the color teal, but the Blue Kyanite seems to have absolutely NO other hues to it. Just simply a dark, true, dare I say Navy, blue. Yet a shiny Navy, not dense.

They are extremely beautiful! 💙
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
TIA❣️
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
You probably both watch SLC more than I do. What is the value of the Kashmir Kyanite gemstones?

Is there a looming "Mine Closure"? Are they ALL blue? It says Blue Kyanite. Must be another color of Kyanite?

I love the name Kashmir (Led Zeppelin) Kyanite and I looked them up after reading your posts. They ARE a very beautiful blue. Like a dark denim. Gads, why am I talking so 1960's?!

Anyway, I love the color of London Blue Topaz, but these seem to have less of a "Teal" tone to them? I LOVE the color teal, but the Blue Kyanite seems to have absolutely NO other hues to it. Just simply a dark, true, dare I say Navy, blue. Yet a shiny Navy, not dense.

I came here to add color to my jewelry box. Opened it up previously and it was mostly diamonds 👀💍. I had a few sapphires and emeralds, a couple of mystic topaz, some turquoise but I think that was mainly it.
I do have it on during the day often when I am doing house stuff or in my studio.
But today I was browsing, just looking around the site and saw the Kashmir Kyanite. It apparently is just all blue, but also all natural. So was thinking about adding some. I like the color and I seem to be drawn to blue stones.
I can’t even count how many pieces I have gotten in the short time I have been shopping here. 💜❤️🧡💛💚💙🖤
1 x

Catticus

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
TIA❣️
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

I came here to add color to my jewelry box. Opened it up previously and it was mostly diamonds 👀💍. I had a few sapphires and emeralds, a couple of mystic topaz, some turquoise but I think that was mainly it.
I do have it on during the day often when I am doing house stuff or in my studio.
But today I was browsing, just looking around the site and saw the Kashmir Kyanite. It apparently is just all blue, but also all natural. So was thinking about adding some. I like the color and I seem to be drawn to blue stones.
I can’t even count how many pieces I have gotten in the short time I have been shopping here. 💜❤️🧡💛💚💙🖤
I meant to say you probably both GET TO watch SLC more than I do. I don't know about hosts, just a few, and I don't know all the things others on here know about. I didn't know what TLV was until I looked it up on the site the other day!
🥴

I am drawn to blue stones, too!

Something about the mix of the blue with Platinum or Silver. I like it better in Platinum, White Gold, Sterling, than I do in YG. I would not turn one down in gold that was offered to me, Ha Ha. But I love them in the Silver colors.

Maybe it reminds me of a blue and silver Christmas Tree? A next door neighbor we grew up with always had a silver and blue tree. As tots, we were enamored with it. I bet that's the reason!
🌲🎄🌲🎄🌲

Oh, the psychology of gemstones.
🤔

That's good to hear that they are all natural!
💎
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

I meant to say you probably both GET TO watch SLC more than I do. I don't know about hosts, just a few, and I don't know all the things others on here know about. I didn't know what TLV was until I looked it up on the site the other day!
🥴

I am drawn to blue stones, too!

Something about the mix of the blue with Platinum or Silver. I like it better in Platinum, White Gold, Sterling, than I do in YG. I would not turn one down in gold that was offered to me, Ha Ha. But I love them in the Silver colors.

Maybe it reminds me of a blue and silver Christmas Tree? A next door neighbor we grew up with always had a silver and blue tree. As tots, we were enamored with it. I bet that's the reason!
🌲🎄🌲🎄🌲

Oh, the psychology of gemstones.
🤔

That's good to hear that they are all natural!
💎
💙💙💙💙 my friend.

I too prefer the white metals. I do get yellow occasionally but mostly white, and ohhh the blue with the white! I am totally with you on that!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

WELL....I am wrong!

JTV has orange kyanite. I haven’t looked for other colors and just stumbled on the orange. So there’s that...
1 x

Catticus

Oh dear...I should have known that...since...um...I have some rings in (**COUGH**)....Orange Kyanite!
🥴

Be kind of nice to know what ya have! 🤪
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I thought I posted this but apparently it didn’t go through so I’m trying again....Kyanite comes in blue, green, orange and black. Blue is usually the only one that is gem quality, however I do have both orange and green in jewelry. Kyanite is very popular in the metaphysical community as it never needs “clearing” and it instantly clears all chakras. The Kashmir Blue Kyanite is the best, clearest quality! 💙💎💙
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Oh dear...I should have known that...since...um...I have some rings in (**COUGH**)....Orange Kyanite!
🥴

Be kind of nice to know what ya have! 🤪
Oh I do that all the time!

Like today I went to grab a ring or two before leaving the house and said “ohhh, I didn’t remember getting THAT!”
1 x