Tiny backs

Gem Lover

Tiny backs

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered a pair of large stud earrings, they are 5 cts. and they are beautiful but the issue is the backs are so tiny that I could not hold them to put them on. First of all why would you put backs that tiny on such large studs? They are not big enough to hold the earrings. I am over 60 yrs. old and have never seen such tiny backs in my life they were half the size of the normal size ones which for these earring might even be small, I tossed them in the trash and will use others that I have in their place. I did purchase some if the wonder back style from here a while back so I will use those. Shop LC please do not use those tiny ones anymore, those would be like a baby size.
6 x

silleemee

Re: Tiny backs

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Some are so small so I just toss them and use bigger ones I already have. A while back I ordered some of the silicone backs sold here. They are a joke . Those are ridiculously too small...what's the point of the silicone?!
2 x

anniebelle

Re: Tiny backs

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I like the barrel backs with the plastic disks. I usually find them on cheaper earrings. Go figure!
2 x