Jewelry

wolfgirl

Jewelry

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

I recently purchased some Ilakaka hot pink sapphire jewelry because the hosts said it would not be that low of a price on the website again. Wrong! And I fell for it. But, for the past 3 weeks, the Ilakaka pink sapphire was excempt from the "percent off" codes. Now, the rings and necklaces I purchased are 30% off. I just wore the 2 rings and necklace on Friday, Worn one day and I think I have the tag but of course I took it off to wear the jewelry. Can I return the items for price I paid and purchase them now for 30% off? Thanks for any help.

Wolfgirl
2 x

Blossom

Re: Jewelry

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
I recently purchased some Ilakaka hot pink sapphire jewelry because the hosts said it would not be that low of a price on the website again. Wrong! And I fell for it. But, for the past 3 weeks, the Ilakaka pink sapphire was excempt from the "percent off" codes. Now, the rings and necklaces I purchased are 30% off. I just wore the 2 rings and necklace on Friday, Worn one day and I think I have the tag but of course I took it off to wear the jewelry. Can I return the items for price I paid and purchase them now for 30% off? Thanks for any help.

Wolfgirl
I've read posts from others who have done just that! But your current items should be inside the 30 day money back guarantee policy.
4 x

wolfgirl

Thank you, Blossom. My concern is that I have removed the tags from the items and I thought ShopLC will not take them back if the tags are removed. Does anyone know for sure about this? I am wanting to purchase the 3 items at 30% off but only if ShopLC will take back the original items and refund full price with tags off. I wish I had not worn them for the one day! :(

Wolfgirl
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you, Blossom. My concern is that I have removed the tags from the items and I thought ShopLC will not take them back if the tags are removed. Does anyone know for sure about this? I am wanting to purchase the 3 items at 30% off but only if ShopLC will take back the original items and refund full price with tags off. I wish I had not worn them for the one day! :(

Wolfgirl
There’s a post here in the forum from a moderator that says you can indeed return items with the tags removed.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

We got this assured to us ON HERE from a Mod recently that the tag doesn't need to be on it.

Return them! 💞💕💞
😊
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

HA! HA! Posted it at the same time!
🥰🥳🥰🥳
3 x

wolfgirl

Thanks everyone! I will return them. And I have to quit shopping! Have spent thousands of dollars recently! I have had issues sleeping in the last couple of months and have played on the auction site too much. Hope everyone has a good night!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The hosts failed to tell viewers that Ilakaka hot pink sapphire is Fissure filled. If you cant return it, be very careful in cleaning methods. Its filled with glass and will break in sonic cleaning. Thats what happened to my Niassa ruby in a sonic cleaner.
Also Tanzanite is NOT MINED OUT. There are 4 tanzanite blocks. Only block C is closed in a dispute. The Tanzanian Govt spends a fortune guarding the valuable mines. Eventually lots of new Tanzanite will hit the market.
5 x

wolfgirl

Thanks, Vicky. I did not know it is fissure filled. I am hoping to return about 3 pieces but did keep the bracelet and necklace. I will follow your advice regarding cleaning. So glad for all the good advice and comments on this forum!

Wolfgirl
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

The 1st show of the Ilakaka sapphire had
‘FF’ in the on-screen description. Ever since
that show however LC has been keeping it
a secret. Makes me wonder if the Madagascar
pink sapphire has hidden treatments as well.
3 x