And here are three more...

Ena

Re: And here are three more...

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Bracelets and necklaces. I have rings of course too but can't go anywhere without my bracelets :)

Nice collection! :D
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Wow, you really have the collection! You really like the big rings don't you? Rings are my favs too. Having trouble with them lately, fingers are getting chubby for some reason!
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Wow! Fantastic!
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Rings, a few necklaces, bracelets
3 x

anniebelle

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Bracelets and necklaces. I have rings of course too but can't go anywhere without my bracelets :)

Nice collection! :D
Ena, what kind of bracelets do you prefer? Years ago I had a collection of about six/seven different silver chains, some quite detailed with tiny flowers, tiny balls. Braided. Multi strands. Wore them 24/7, shower and all. Was packing and moving boxes, took them off so they wouldn't get broken. Put them in that safe place. Never saw them again!
6 x

Ena

[/quote]

Ena, what kind of bracelets do you prefer? Years ago I had a collection of about six/seven different silver chains, some quite detailed with tiny flowers, tiny balls. Braided. Multi strands. Wore them 24/7, shower and all. Was packing and moving boxes, took them off so they wouldn't get broken. Put them in that safe place. Never saw them again!
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your necklaces :( I like all kind of necklaces, with gemstones, pearls, different types of pendants, single strands, multi strands, you name it I probably have them! :lol: I prefer silver jewelry so no expensive stuff :) I keep only those that I really like and now when I discovered SLC I can't stop buying. I got more silver chains,pendants and gemstone necklaces in the last month than in the last year :lol: I'm a like a kid on Christmas day opening all those packages :D

And now I'm into matching bracelets too! Danger Zone but I'm having FUN! :lol:
5 x

anniebelle

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your necklaces :( I like all kind of necklaces, with gemstones, pearls, different types of pendants, single strands, multi strands, you name it I probably have them! :lol: I prefer silver jewelry so no expensive stuff :) I keep only those that I really like and now when I discovered SLC I can't stop buying. I got more silver chains,pendants and gemstone necklaces in the last month than in the last year :lol: I'm a like a kid on Christmas day opening all those packages :D

And now I'm into matching bracelets too! Danger Zone but I'm having FUN! :lol:
[/quote]

Ena, you misunderstood about my chains. They were bracelets, all delicate silver. You said bracelets are your passion? Which kind do you prefer?
4 x

Ena

Oh, I see. Everything I said about the necklaces pretty much applies to bracelets because I really like to match both. :)

I love pearls and gemstones bracelets. I have quite a few of them. I just got a set of 3 mahogany freshwater pearls bracelets. I thought of sending them back at first because they didn't match a pearl mahogany necklace I bought but they are very pretty so I kept them.

The only type of bracelets I don't like is leather/fabric/cord. Anything with gemstones/pearls I'm in :)
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Rolltide, Thank you for showing us your ring collection. They are beautiful.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Rolltide: Can’t figure out how to do this. I have tried, frustrating. Duh 🙄
2 x