stones falling out

Daisy

stones falling out

Post by Daisy » 3 years ago

I get these colorful and sparkly great pieces from shop LC. Sometimes I can't wear a certain piece until the occasion arrives and it could be 2 months after receiving them.

At any rate my stones have fallen out of 4 pieces the first time I wear them and it is too late to send them back. Today I wore my marvelous meteorite ring with red stones on the side. I got it for probably $10.... a steal. They won't replace it even though it shows up on the auction. If they let me send it back I loose my great bid. I just bid on same ring and had to pay $21 instead of them just swapping them out.

Note to self: wear jewelry when it arrives for at least a day. Then at least you might have a chance of getting a fair switch out or find the stone.
10 x

Topic Tags:

DietIcedTea

Re: stones falling out

Post by DietIcedTea » 3 years ago

I've had stones fall out of 3 different rings so far. a customer service rep suggested that I check in loose gem stones, buy it and take to a local jeweler
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Excuse me, are you saying the CS agent told you to buy a loose stone from SLC and take your ring and have the stone put in by a jeweler ??? If so, there went your joy at least twice 😩
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

:lol: I have never even seen SLC sell the size
of small gems that have fallen out of my
crap!! "I know" ...... buy duplicate jewelry
pieces!!!! and then use 'em for spare parts!! :lol:
8 x

Harlequin

Good one Honey :lol: :lol: I have never seen any either. Maybe buy one to big, hit it with a hammer till you get the size. ????🥺
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for the late reply, we have contacted you by email with a resolution to this issue. In addition your account has been notated so that the next agent spoken will be fully aware if additional information is needed. Terribly sorry this issue occurred, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Don’t hold your breath. Alex reported my issue too. Yeah, I got an email too.It informed me that I could NOT return perfume that I received because it had been opened! That was my whole complaint! I DID NOT OPEN IT! IT WAS SENT TO ME THAT WAY! SO...I GET STUCK FOR REST OF BUDGET PAY FOR AN ITEM I CAN’T/WON’T USE! ONE PART OF THE ORDER WAS A SPLASH ON. I’M NOT USING THAT! WHO KNOWS WHO HAD OPENED IT BEFORE IT GOT TO ME OR EVEN WHAT COULD BE IN THE BOTTLE? ESPECIALLY IN THE COVID ENVIRONMENT! I ORDERED MY LAST ITEM FROM THIS COMPANY A WEEK AGO. WHEN IT COMES I’M DONE! IT WILL TAKE ME UNTIL MARCH TO GET BUDGET PAYS DONE....THEN *** WILL BE MY JEWELRY CHANNEL! I’VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PRODUCTS OR RETURNS! THEY ARE ALSO FASTER PROCESSING REFUNDS ON RETURNS!
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing reference to other company
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Don’t hold your breath. Alex reported my issue too. Yeah, I got an email too.It informed me that I could NOT return perfume that I received because it had been opened! That was my whole complaint! I DID NOT OPEN IT! IT WAS SENT TO ME THAT WAY! SO...I GET STUCK FOR REST OF BUDGET PAY FOR AN ITEM I CAN’T/WON’T USE! ONE PART OF THE ORDER WAS A SPLASH ON. I’M NOT USING THAT! WHO KNOWS WHO HAD OPENED IT BEFORE IT GOT TO ME OR EVEN WHAT COULD BE IN THE BOTTLE? ESPECIALLY IN THE COVID ENVIRONMENT! I ORDERED MY LAST ITEM FROM THIS COMPANY A WEEK AGO. WHEN IT COMES I’M DONE! IT WILL TAKE ME UNTIL MARCH TO GET BUDGET PAYS DONE....THEN *** WILL BE MY JEWELRY CHANNEL! I’VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PRODUCTS OR RETURNS! THEY ARE ALSO FASTER PROCESSING REFUNDS ON RETURNS!
Good morning,

I deeply apologize about this happening. If you could, please email customerservice@shoplc.com with my name in the subject line with the order information I can go ahead and see if there is anything I can do to take care of that order for you.
2 x

Harlequin

Stop budget payments,explain why they should put it in there system so they can’t take money. My bank asks store or what ever the name is. 🙂. Good luck 🍀
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

TO THE MODERATORS: This happened to me as well. I bought a ruby tennis bracelet a while back, and one of the rubies fell out after I'd worn it a few times. Of course it was after the return period. Now I have a bracelet that is missing one of the stones. Other jewelry companies will allow you to send the piece back and will replace the stone. I know because I called them and asked.

How does ShopLC handle this situation? Do they stand by their products in the same way?
3 x