stones falling out

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: stones falling out

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
TO THE MODERATORS: This happened to me as well. I bought a ruby tennis bracelet a while back, and one of the rubies fell out after I'd worn it a few times. Of course it was after the return period. Now I have a bracelet that is missing one of the stones. Other jewelry companies will allow you to send the piece back and will replace the stone. I know because I called them and asked.

How does ShopLC handle this situation? Do they stand by their products in the same way?
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your inquiry. Currently, we allow 6 months to return damaged or defective items. At this time, we do not do repairs or stone replacements, however we do currently offer refunds or replacements (if available) upon return. I have shared your comments with our returns team so if they decide to consider offering repairs or adjustments to the return policy they can keep your feedback in mind. Thank you again!
3 x

Topic Tags:

DietIcedTea

Post by DietIcedTea » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We apologize for the late reply, we have contacted you by email with a resolution to this issue. In addition your account has been notated so that the next agent spoken will be fully aware if additional information is needed. Terribly sorry this issue occurred, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
I haven't received a email yet?
3 x

DietIcedTea

Post by DietIcedTea » 3 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
TO THE MODERATORS: This happened to me as well. I bought a ruby tennis bracelet a while back, and one of the rubies fell out after I'd worn it a few times. Of course it was after the return period. Now I have a bracelet that is missing one of the stones. Other jewelry companies will allow you to send the piece back and will replace the stone. I know because I called them and asked.

How does ShopLC handle this situation? Do they stand by their products in the same way?
I did receive a refund on one pink tourmaline necklace broke. I've had nothing from them on my rings. Good luck
2 x