Shungite

LisaC2019

Re: Shungite

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Just when you thought youd seen it all, January 11th Sungite all day. Blah
You gotta be kidding me...I wonder what they will come up with next...I am so shungited out to the point I don't even want anymore!
5 x

Topic Tags:

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I bought a shungnite pillow and used it day and night but couldn't tell any kind of relief of my arthritis so sent it back. I have a ring that I like simpley because I like the look.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

The problem I've seen regarding this gem is, that many people believe that it could heal you from pain like arthritis and when they bought it and it doesn't do what it supposed to do, then comes the disappointment. I never believe that gems have a healing powers. Otherwise, Shungite would be mine to extinction. You can expect healing from plants because it have been proven.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Just when you thought youd seen it all, January 11th Sungite all day. Blah
I am going to paint myself a t-shirt and wear it all over town.

It will say “Shop LC doesn’t listen to its customers”

And it will of course have flowers too!

Don’t think I won’t!
3 x

Bamagirl205

Post by Bamagirl205 » 4 years ago

I have purchased multiple pieces of jewelry from LC because the store in Russia only has beads nothing set in silver. I have purchased multi items for my friends. I personally have Shungite pillow which I sleep with each night, 4 (12mm 1 for each wrist n cleaning) bead bracelets, 2 necklaces as well as earrings. I wear these items daily. I have Osto RA so I am in constant pain. If I go without my Shungite for 1 day I can tell a difference. I wear what I call my fancy jewelry when I go out, my beads are mainly for home. They have helped so many people with different conditions and pain. It all depends on your body, pain and how you wear the gem. Some take a few days, some a week. My necklace helped my heart tremendously. I have to admit most of mine comes straight form The Shungite Store in Russia, cheaper and I feel it is stronger. LC gives you carat weight on everything including sphere, cubes, etc. Russia measures in cm n mm. I looked online n found a conversion chart and was amazed the difference LC makes you think oh how big it is so many carats but you convert them it really isn't. I do love LC for their other products and prices, but I'm like most of you I think the staff could tone it down a little and talk about the idea not everything else.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

After enduring what - 4 weeks of faux clearance, the very first day off of clearance we get - wait for it - Shungite. They are too good to us.

Oh, goodness, on the 19th we get Demontide Garnet. Yep, that must be a new variety. :lol:
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
After enduring what - 4 weeks of faux clearance, the very first day off of clearance we get - wait for it - Shungite. They are too good to us.

Oh, goodness, on the 19th we get Demontide Garnet. Yep, that must be a new variety. :lol:
Thats what Cheryl calls it- Demontoid.
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Can’t wait for the new Shungite products..do you know that Amazon along with other sites sell shungite cosmetics?
So, I am sure SLC will have them on, face creams,lotions, sprays, oh there are a zillion possibilities..$$$$$$
Shungite cake mixes, brownie mixes, macaroni and cheese with Shungite, Shungite infused toilet paper, tissues, bandages.
They have bamboo sheets, why not Shungite sheets?
It can go on and on...so pop up some popcorn, sit back and relax, watching “Shungite” 24/7 on SLC.

Truly, if anyone gets any sort of relief from Shungite, I am sincerely very happy for you.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago

Thats what Cheryl calls it- Demontoid.
It's actually Demantoid which means diamond like, if I not mistaken. Russian Demantoid garnet have that famous horsetail inclusions. I would love to have that gem in my collection, but it's expensive. It would be a nice birthday gift.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m not happy about an entire day of shungite, I thought I saw face cream here with shungite or it might have been at the big river website. I’m glad if anyone has had relief from it because I haven’t noticed a difference. The TLV is going to be a writing ✍🏻 pen it was showing. I won’t be watching Saturday, I would rather clean my house. I’m tired of smack downs with one product all day long. One can only take so much of watching the same item all day 🥺
2 x