Shungite

CindyMor

Re: Shungite

Post by CindyMor » 4 years ago

I purchased the necklace and the first time I put it on it got so Hot I had to take it off. It scared me but I think it removes toxins from my body :P
0 x

Topic Tags:

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Tori wrote:
4 years ago
I love shungite as well. My turtle suffers from crepy skin. This causes it to lose it's shell every month. I put a shungite tile on it's shell and now my turtle's shell never comes off. Thank you
- Tori
Aww. I'm glad turtle is keeping his shell. 🐢 Must have been miserable naked.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I bought the glass water bottle with the shungite earlier. Isn’t this got the elite shungite in it? I thought that’s what was said and the highest grade you can get, that’s why I decided to pay so much for a glass water bottle. I ordered the hematite and shungite bracelet earlier for $20. Am very excited to receive these, but a question? Can we not make shungite water with the shungite rough that was sold in a one pound pouch awhile back? I have this and thought you could make shungite water from it to? Am a little confused about all this 😬
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered some Elite rough direct from Karelia. I picked up a bottle that is exactly the same but comes with amethyst, which can be removed and filled with anything just like the one here. I got the bottle here locally from the store that starts with K (coal)s for $21.00
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Thanks for the info my Husband said really people bought the pet rock too! I bought it any way I hope it works I have knee pain from car accident and back pain thanks again.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 years ago

Rough CAN be used for water purification. ALL Shungite contains a molecule called fullerenes. Elite may have a higher carbon but it contains the same fullerenes. Does NOT have to be Elite for water. Some like to use Elite because they don't get that black powder on their fingers or in the water, which is totally harmless. That is the only reason. It's a matter of choice. I purchased direct from the source (Russia) at the Tucson show. Rough was for sale for water as well as Elite.

Please know that Shungite DOES NOT have to be placed out in the sun or smudged with sage or cleared or recharged. How can you recharge a fullerene? There is absolutely NO scientific proof that you have to set your Shungite out in the sun or smudge with sage. Save your time and your smudge sage stick for your crystals. Check out Shungite Reality on YouTube. Nancy has been working with scientists for many years and has the latest on the miracle of Shungite. They have been working with the bees too and the bee farmers. She talks about water cleansing and using just three rocks is all you need. Scientifically proven.

Yes, Shop LC uses Elite for their finer jewelry. That is why it's so shiny. They tell you it's Elite. They are, so far, the only ones out there that does this beautiful jewelry. Yes, you can get cheaper rocks, pyramids, spheres, beads else where, but buyer beware. A friend of mine bought Shungite rocks on line, but literally bought a box of river rock shined up. A simple flashlight test tells you if your Shungite is real. Cheap flashlight where it unscrews from the back and exposes the battery case. Place or press your rock on that area and real Shungite will light up the flashlight.

Do your research. There is scientifically proven facts about Shungite out there.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I bought several pieces of shungite. I got No lower back pain relief as some viewers claim they got. I think they had placebo effects. The hosts claim it relieved their pain, yet when they sell the massagers, they claim that the massagers relieve their pains. What pains?? I thought the Shungite relieved their pains🙄
I cant believe after 24 hours of shungite yesterday, they are at it again today. My social media friends are complaining that I told them its DIAMOND DAY. I guess they didn’t do to well selling the shungite yesterday, so TRY, TRY again🤯
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I bought several pieces of shungite. I got No lower back pain relief as some viewers claim they got. I think they had placebo effects. The hosts claim it relieved their pain, yet when they sell the massagers, they claim that the massagers relieve their pains. What pains?? I thought the Shungite relieved their pains🙄
I cant believe after 24 hours of shungite yesterday, they are at it again today. My social media friends are complaining that I told them its DIAMOND DAY. I guess they didn’t do to well selling the shungite yesterday, so TRY, TRY again🤯
Will the Shungite ever end!!!
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

If we're around someone who sneezes...
😤 🤧 😤 🤧 😤 🤧 😤 🤧

Instead of responding with the word:
"Gesundheit!"...

A lot of us will accidentally reply:
"Shungite!"

😮 😳 😮 😳 😮 😳 😮 😳
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

I was just going to post:

Didn’t do too well with the shungite sales yesterday?? Hmmmm???

NOWWWWW we know why they don’t post the program guide earlier, so they can make changes and put things in that didn’t do well the day before.
4 x