Shungite

em1243

Shungite

Post by em1243 » 4 years ago

Has anyone bought any shungite yet? I haven't yet but excited for the show on Saturday! :)
1 x

Topic Tags:

letsshop

Re: Shungite

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

I have bought some Shungite, its nice, but I cant tell the difference between it and Black Spinel!
1 x

Meems

Post by Meems » 4 years ago

I first bought Shungite because it was paired with beautiful Russian Chrome Diopside in a ring. I have arthritis throughout my body but first felt the relief in my hands. I imagine it will help each person in their own time frame so I’d say don’t give up. It’s a beautiful gemstone that I very much enjoy wearing!!
3 x

CindyM

Post by CindyM » 4 years ago

I just heard on a radio program last night about the benefits of shungite to protect from EMF, or whatever it's called that comes from the dangers of using cellphones, etc... I'm new to shungite, I don't have any so thanks for the heads up about the programs on Saturday.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I bought a pair of Cabochon Shungite earrings on the last presentation of the gem. It's beautiful. I would like to buy more.
2 x

Ukie

Post by Ukie » 4 years ago

I purchased a set, necklace, earrings & ring. Also 2 rings (just because I liked the style). I also tried a strand for $99. The strand doesn't seem worth it. I have not received any effects from wearing the shungite but I'm not a scientist and can't say that its not working. I can say zero effects for me. I feel alittle gullible that I got caught up in the hype. Lesson learned. Buy it if you like the look that way you won't be disappointed. Hope you have a better experience than me.
8 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Wear your shungite through security at the airport. I have RA and wear it on travel days. You should have seen the X-ray screen when I walked through. (I did ask if I needed to remove my jewelry). The screen glowed as if I had an angel. Yes, I had to go through a pat down. I’m no longer a skeptic when it comes to shungite’s protection from EMF.
11 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I’ve bought an emf reader myself to test the Shungite I have purchased. So far so good. As far as beaded necklaces they will give the most thorough protection
from emf. If you have migraines earrings these will help more to protect the brain. Hosts don’t talk about correctly cleaning your Shungite before and after use. Shungite beads and jewelry need to be cleaned before you put the piece on and after a couple days use. Use sage smudging smoke and thoroughly smudge your pieces til they feel clean to you this may take some practice as everyone’s sensitivity is different. I sage the heck out of my pieces, then run them under cool water and set them in the sun for charging. Because this not an instantaneous process I have 2 pieces. One that’s ready to work and one that’s ready to go to work.
Another strong point I want to make is: the only Shungite you use to make purified water with is the Elite Noble Shungite which you can find reasonably at the Shungite Store. This is the highest grade available. The Russians themselves only use the lower grades are the only ones that take a polish and are suitable for jewelry. Using elite noble Shungite is considered is a wasted of a valuable scarce resource. The silver Shungite term thrown about during presentations is a farce.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Please excuse my poor sentence structure in my prior post. I should’ve proof read it before I pressed send.
I want to clarify that the Russian population has used Shungite for centuries and they do not use the elite noble Shungite for jewelry. It shatters when cut and doesn’t take a polish well. More importantly the elite noble Shungite is only for purifying water. Other lesser grades can be used but aren’t because they have lesser amounts of carbon and have impurities. All Shungite needs to be cleaned with soap and water before you use it! Just like you’d clean your fruits and vegetables before eating. Shungite is mined using earth moveing equipment i.e. backhoes. If you’ve seen a gravel pit then you know what I mean.
7 x

Gia G

Post by Gia G » 4 years ago

I love gemstones and work with them. I also make gemstone bracelets and am well aware of the medicinal & metaphysical properties of each. I have never heard of Shungite, and as Spooky has said the Elite Noble Shungite is perfect for water infusion water, bathes and so on to help. I bought the Tile which I believe is the Elite variety. And because I cleanse my gems as soon as I walk in - I know they are ready. So I bought some loose beads of Shungite. Made a bracelet. I have already noticed a big difference with my sleep patterns, my energy and my over-all mood is positive. I have a bulging nerve in my lower back that was diagnosed 4 months ago and will have this pain for the rest of life, and I am cognizant of long term ill effects of medications. So I took the plunge to see if I could incorporate this option - and I am so happy that I did. I don't wake up with the pain I have had. My neck and back aren't so stiff like before even with PT. It truly is a blessing. So try it and see, everyone's body handles things differently - luckily mine said - yahoooooo! :D
9 x