Shungite

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Shungite

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Why am I reading on review sites that the Shungite is fake!?
We guarantee that all of our product is as advertised. If, after a paid appraisal by a certified gemologist, shows that an item is not what we advertised, please mail or email a copy of the appraisal to us for review. Once received, management will reach directly out to the customer.

Please note that may jewelers who are asked to look at an item may state that the item is fake because they would like to gain your business instead.
4 x

Topic Tags:

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I have noticed that the price of shungite is definitely going up on shop lc.
I did purchase a piece, haven’t noticed any change in pain levels.
I can’t help wondering how many of those testimonials are made up by viewers for sensationalism. I have faith that some do feel a difference, but can’t help being skeptical.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Why am I reading on review sites that the Shungite is fake!?
It is probably because when the Shungite is placed on the back of a battery inside a flashlight and and it does not light up the flashlight. Some use this test to determine if the Shungite is real or fake. I have many pieces of Shungite and the only pieces that don't pass the flashlight test are the beaded necklaces so far so I returned them.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

On SLC they always show the cell phone & emf reader w/shungite between them. Take shungite out & emf's go back up. Do emf's go away or decrease if shungite is just nearby (not between)? I'm a major skeptic. I think if shungite protects from emf's everyone would need to be covered in it from head to toe since emf's are everywhere!
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Hi there, I too am skeptical Blossom......what if a chip bead necklace
or substantial silver chain or even a stainless steel chain were laid down
instead of the shungite? Would these items block the EMF's? Sometimes
the host laugh about being covered in shungite. And they always add,
"if you don't feel the benefits as some have written testimonials about,
you'll always have a great looking piece of jewelry."
I have that bracelet and just tried it out on my lil' flashlight and it
lit. I drink the water, wear some jewelry now and then and I don't
have a testimony positive or negative.
2 x

carol51

Post by carol51 » 4 years ago

HA! I purchased the tile and a few other pieces... I didn't have a lot of faith there would be a difference. I set the pieces around and didn't think about it much after that. THEN - I was listening to Sheryl one day talk about Shungite and she was so positive -- I thought "my ankle has been killing me and the pain is really bad..." Asked myself - "where is that tile?" I put it on my ankle and it was there about one minute and it was like someone switched on the light. The pain was GONE! I wiggled my ankle and NO PAIN. A month later the pain has not returned! I didn't think I was getting much out of the shungite until Sheryl hit a nerve with me and now I sleep with my tile! Looking for more shungite now! :)
1 x

Bamagirl205

Post by Bamagirl205 » 4 years ago

I have several pieces of jewelry that I have purchased from ShopLC. When I first heard of Shungite Chery was talking about it and I bought a beautiful sterling silver bracelet with stones. LC says all their Shungite is Silver, and the book they sell says that is best. Since the bracelet and earring I purchased worked I have made several other purchases. I have ordered cubes, pyramids, spheres, and beads from the Shungite Stone and Shungite Life in Russia. I love my beautiful jewelry and have several pieces, the stores in Russia that I have found don't have the stone set in sterling. I have bought other pieces from them because they are less expensive and they tell you the grade, Elite, Nobile, or Regular Shungite. I am so thankful that I turned on the station and Cheryl was showing and talking about it. My hands were terrible among a few other body parts, and thanks to Shungite I now enjoy getting out of bed and doing things during the day. I would recommend for anyone with aches and pains to try it, I have pieces in every room of my home.
Thanks
Dee in Al
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I did a reply to the shungite forum regarding my experience wearing it through security at the airport. They let me look at the X-ray pic and I was glowing. The book is still out on controlling my RA pain but I’m no longer a skeptic on the emf.
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

Oh, ‘‘twas such a shame that I didn’t have the cute guy give me the pat down.
0 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

letsshop wrote:
4 years ago
I have bought some Shungite, its nice, but I cant tell the difference between it and Black Spinel!
I can tell the difference by the sheen or opacity. I love both stones.
2 x