Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Eve
Answers: 1

Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

So I placed some orders on the 15th .I received an email for a repick for a Bali legacy cuff bracelet !!last Sunday I called because the bracelet still kept saying invoiced and there was only one left in stock ....I was assured that there’s a tracking number that my bracelet was sent out with all the other ones arriving Monday ...well you know it .... lol ...Monday came Monday went ....well Tuesday it did arrive But once again you guessed it 😂my Bali cuff bracelet was not included in my package .so I called again guess what yes you guessed it again ....sold out !!!!this time I got mad on the phone and asked for a supervisor which now I’m waiting on a return phone call from said supervisor 😂she supposed to get with the warehouse and see what happened to my bracelet 🤨wish me luck lol ..... not the first time I was told I get a return phone call and never did.!!!🤨Ireally really really have to consider giving a different company my business ...I spent thousands of dollars over here and I don’t know how much more I can take .
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Eve I have had the same thing happen to me, I even asked them if maybe a host wanted it or someone who works there so they let them have it, they told me that doesn't happen but it has happened more than once to me and if it is the last one and it gets invoiced then where does it go if not to us?
2 x

Eve

Still no call back. . I am sure they would have left a message if i did not answer the phone .... right lol 😂i will be very mad if i have to call them again !!🤨Have to look into how to talk to someone that’s is actually in charge. I wonder often if the people on top have any clue what’s actually going on in their company 😂
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Still no call back. . I am sure they would have left a message if i did not answer the phone .... right lol 😂i will be very mad if i have to call them again !!🤨Have to look into how to talk to someone that’s is actually in charge. I wonder often if the people on top have any clue what’s actually going on in their company 😂
We do apologize that you have not yet received a callback from the supervisor that you spoke with on October 29th. We are showing that when you called in, a supervisor took over the call from the agent you were speaking with in order to further assist you. She is waiting on a response from our warehouse before calling you back.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I get angry when they are showing an item for sale and the host walks off the air to order the product. I didn’t think they were supposed to do this. It’s knocked me out of getting several items I wanted. I have seen Stacy do this several times and that Shawn Diddy gets on my nerves trying to act like everything is the best and you need it. Very pushy and I turn the channel when she’s on. Unprofessional, but most of the other host are very nice and informative.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I get angry when they are showing an item for sale and the host walks off the air to order the product. I didn’t think they were supposed to do this. It’s knocked me out of getting several items I wanted. I have seen Stacy do this several times and that Shawn Diddy gets on my nerves trying to act like everything is the best and you need it. Very pushy and I turn the channel when she’s on. Unprofessional, but most of the other host are very nice and informative.
The hosts DO NOT purchase items while they are on air. It is an act only, a way of showing that they like the item so much that they want it for themselves. We are not able to place orders for ourselves while on the clock.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have seen numerous times a show host has said "Iwant this." Then all of a sudden that host is out of the cohost shot for a few minutes. Makes you wonder. Loretta just this morning said she was able to get a shungite pillow case because someone did not confirm. Now if she did this after her show no problem. Just seems odd that host disappearr from shots on TV when they say they are gonna order an item that is appearing live on TV. . Really can't accuse .though as I am not there, may just be a coincidence, but it has always seemed odd to me when this happens .
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

my, my....what to believe?? during another whole
program, a different host said that Cheryl keeps her
phone just off of the set AND orders all the time.
hmmmmm :roll:
that does not make me mad like the topic of this
thread suggests, just sayin'
i've heard so many stories of hosts ordering, no
special discounts, then special discounts, employee
day...bigger special discounts. even that they go
right over to the warehouse to pick up their items.
i don't care if they have some perks w/the job....
just why do they lie?
3 x

Eve

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
We do apologize that you have not yet received a callback from the supervisor that you spoke with on October 29th. We are showing that when you called in, a supervisor took over the call from the agent you were speaking with in order to further assist you. She is waiting on a response from our warehouse before calling you back.

Ok then
I will wait a nother day🥴
1 x

Eve

Still nothing !!!!
it must be a really huge task to get information from the warehouse in your own company and call somebody back🤯🥴🤨
1 x