Which gems would you like to see in the next show?

Kb

Re: Which gems would you like to see in the next show?

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Pink topaz green topaz. Quartz i love every piece I have. Want more. The triplets are beautiful. Stichite that is a beautiful stone. Anything new. I'm tired of the tanzanite smackdown. sleeping beauty. Diamond. chrome diopside. I have enough. There boring to watch, to long. 4 to 6 hours is plenty. Give us some new and exciting items. Online is overloaded with the 9.99 jewelry so is the auction.
7 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Some Australian Opal!!!!! They don’t turn yellow!!!!!! Also Boulder Opal that has cab cut quartz on top not that flat little top!!! More yellow diamond w/ out yg overlay... bring back some pink mystic topaz, heck more colors of mystic topaz( yes people the mystic is a coating between layers so don’t get wet or chemicals.... Hows about the quartz colors ( padshradsha) spelled wrong sorry phhh some topaz that color!!!!!! Topaz would be better!!! I wish you’d make some of those in smaller stones instead of just 1 or 2 pieces.
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I can’t think of any gemstones I want to see so much as New designs. I’m getting bored with the designs offered. I thought that Shoplc live from India would show some new exciting pieces to come to future shows. Every time I watched it was the same item being shown as the day before! New ideas please. One thing I have to say is Shoplc offers gems I’ve never heard of, let alone thought I would ever be able to own!!!
6 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

Banded fluorite!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have a banded flourite pendant surrounded by tanzanites and a matching ring! Love it and would love to see that here! YES
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I'm glad to see there is an upcoming short smackdown type airing for Charoite. To me it's such a pretty purple stone. I have a few pieces from Shop LC. I've noticed another jewelry channel selling it lately and was hoping Shop LC would get more in its inventory.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Charoite is coming? When? I have been waiting and waiting for it. Also, would love some blue lace agate.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

While we're on the 'wish' list: please use chevron tips on pears and marquis stones. The one or - egads- two prongs holding the tip just look cheap and ugly.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Charoite is coming? When? I have been waiting and waiting for it. Also, would love some blue lace agate.
Love to see Charoite and blue lace agate.
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

Lulu and Margui: there was a flyer in my last shipment the other day with a calendar that I discarded. I believe the Charoite airing is around 10/16/2019 but the calendar doesn’t show times. A few minutes ago I did a chat with customer service but the rep said the marketing dept doesn’t give them a copy of the flyers mailed to customers so he couldn’t tell me the date of the Charoite airing. Hopefully they’ll announce it before it is on.
4 x