Merry Christmas to Me!

Ariana

Merry Christmas to Me!

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

RS

Re: Merry Christmas to Me!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I thrilled you love your pieces!

I received a Polki diamond ring a few days ago and it’s AWFUL! It has a hugeeeee black streak running down the center. It’s going back.

Hubby said he wrapped something for me and it’s under the tree. He also said he thinks it’s ugly and that I won’t like it. I have a suspicion that it’s the polki diamond/ Russian Amazonite bead necklace. I hate that he bought me something he thinks I won’t like.

I have purchased so many things lately. A couple are very nice and most are being returned.

A Prasiolite and Peridot ring is beautiful. A Cherry red citrine and zircon ring is also beautiful! Those are keepers.

I do know where hubby keeps gifts waiting to be given and a certain Rhapsody Turkizite ring is in there. I’m so tempted to P👀EEK!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

I received a Polki diamond ring a few days ago and it’s AWFUL! It has a hugeeeee black streak running down the center. It’s going back.

Hubby said he wrapped something for me and it’s under the tree. He also said he thinks it’s ugly and that I won’t like it. I have a suspicion that it’s the polki diamond/ Russian Amazonite bead necklace. I hate that he bought me something he thinks I won’t like.

I have purchased so many things lately. A couple are very nice and most are being returned.

A Prasiolite and Peridot ring is beautiful. A Cherry red citrine and zircon ring is also beautiful! Those are keepers.

I do know where hubby keeps gifts waiting to be given and a certain Rhapsody Turkizite ring is in there. I’m so tempted to P👀EEK!

Don't you dare peek!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Don't you dare peek!

🥺😫 okayyyyyyyyy.........

But.l..but....I know the combination😩❣️❣️❣️❣️
5 x

Ariana

7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My first piece of Polki Diamond remains my very favorite! It's a large butterfly pendant, sent in a very special necklace box that I'm sure was a mistake!! I'm able to keep all the other items in the same case. I have two necklaces with stations, one has 3 stones together on each station. A station bracelet, a pair of drop earrings, a solitaire ring, and an eternity band. I think all I want now is the large heart pendant! That's enough, don't you think???
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
I've read others having bad luck with polki diamonds but I've purchased two pair of earrings, three necklaces, a bracelet and four rings and all were gorgeous except that one that I replaced - and that one was u.g.l.y. I love layering and stacking jewelry and polki diamonds really add to the style imo!

Maybe your hubby is fooling you and it's opposite and you are going to LOVE IT! I'm sure it will be spectacular! Let's hope! Because he said that, this would be the one I would want to "peek" in! I couldn't resist. I've been known to open presents in the middle of the night with a flashlight and scotch tape! :lol:

I'm wanting a turkizite ring badly too but not yet. I'm sure the Rhapsody Turkizite ring you are getting (maybe fingers-crossed) will be a stunner! It has such depth and it seems mesmerizing! A unique, not seen very often gemstone - at least not in my world.

I love citrine and Shoplc has nice pieces that I've noticed but haven't indulged yet. I will eventually! A prasiolite and peridot ring is an interesting combination of gemstones that I'm sure is gorgeous! I want to find that ring for a looksee! I have a peridot ring coming (who knows when) that I can't wait to get. I hope it's beautiful!

Thank you, RS, for telling me about your jewelry! Love to hear more as you get them especially your Christmas gift from your hubby! I'm curious about it now too! lol!
I think he is serious that I won’t like it. Because he said if I don’t (it WAS something I asked for from here) that he has plenty that he can give me something else. I have the Kunzite version of that necklace and it’s stunning. We shall see.
I know he has AAAA tanzanite, Tsavorite, London Blue, Blue petalite, diamonds, gold, sapphires, turquoise, and I cant recall what else, stashed away.

Oh I recently got a multi sapphire ring that I LOVE LOVE and a Lucy Q ring that I really liked and that surprised me.
And I think I have every Swarovski piece they have and more on the way. I collect Swarovski and have for years.

I think he is saving the Turkizite for my BD in January.
4 x

Ariana

5 x

Ariana

4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
I've read others having bad luck with polki diamonds but I've purchased two pair of earrings, three necklaces, a bracelet and four rings and all were gorgeous except that one that I replaced - and that one was u.g.l.y. I love layering and stacking jewelry and polki diamonds really add to the style imo!

Maybe your hubby is fooling you and it's opposite and you are going to LOVE IT! I'm sure it will be spectacular! Let's hope! Because he said that, this would be the one I would want to "peek" in! I couldn't resist. I've been known to open presents in the middle of the night with a flashlight and scotch tape! :lol:

I'm wanting a turkizite ring badly too but not yet. I'm sure the Rhapsody Turkizite ring you are getting (maybe fingers-crossed) will be a stunner! It has such depth and it seems mesmerizing! A unique, not seen very often gemstone - at least not in my world.

I love citrine and Shoplc has nice pieces that I've noticed but haven't indulged yet. I will eventually! A prasiolite and peridot ring is an interesting combination of gemstones that I'm sure is gorgeous! I want to find that ring for a looksee! I have a peridot ring coming (who knows when) that I can't wait to get. I hope it's beautiful!

Thank you, RS, for telling me about your jewelry! Love to hear more as you get them especially your Christmas gift from your hubby! I'm curious about it now too! lol!
I think he is serious that I won’t like it. Because he said if I don’t (it WAS something I asked for from here) that he has plenty that he can give me something else. I have the Kunzite version of that necklace and it’s stunning. We shall see.
I know he has AAAA tanzanite, Tsavorite, London Blue, Blue petalite, diamonds, gold, sapphires, turquoise, and I cant recall what else, stashed away.

Oh I recently got a multi sapphire ring that I LOVE LOVE and a Lucy Q ring that I really liked and that surprised me.
And I think I have every Swarovski piece they have and more on the way. I collect Swarovski and have for years.

I think he is saving the Turkizite for my BD in January.
Wow, RS! I would have to have the stash. I would lie awake at night thinking of the jewelry pieces not given to me yet! I couldn't contain myself. Oops, I found the stash and oops, I've got it on!

I have Swarovski pieces but I never choose it when I decide what to wear. I don't know why because it's so beautiful! I have a beautiful aurora borealis watch with same crystals as the band. It's bling and I love it!
I already buy so much but he likes to choose pieces that I would never buy for myself. He’s not very subtle or sly about when he is buying something so I usually know.
I behave (mostly 👀) and wait for him to give me the things he chooses.
I love bling too! The thing with Swarovski is it’s good everyday, knocking around jewelry. I don’t have to worry about it.
I probably have at least 100 Swarovski pieces.
6 x