Diamonds Were Not A Girl's Best Friend Today

LisaC2019

Diamonds Were Not A Girl's Best Friend Today

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I purchased several diamond rings and was able to get a great discount off the regular price. I should have know something was up and it was too good to be true. I saw the diamond rings online and during the on-air presentation and the brilliance was amazing. The size of the ring looked much bigger so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the package. The rings were so small I could barely see the diamonds. I was soooo disappointed that I immediately put them back in the box and took them to the post office. This time Diamonds were Not a Girl's Best Friend :lol:
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Diamonds Were Not A Girl's Best Friend Today

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

How disappointing 😿 I am currently on a diamond diet as I over indulged last month 🙀😻 thankfully all my orders were good.
5 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

They zoom in so far it makes them look way bigger than they actually are. I fell for that too not anymore :D
6 x

Gypsy

I guess I've been really lucky I've purchased quite a few pieces of champagne diamond jewelry, rings earrings and pendants and I've been very pleased with not only the quality and size but the clearance and sale prices I got. So far my pieces have appraised quite nicely. And I'm really happy with my diamonds
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I guess I've been really lucky I've purchased quite a few pieces of champagne diamond jewelry, rings earrings and pendants and I've been very pleased with not only the quality and size but the clearance and sale prices I got. So far my pieces have appraised quite nicely. And I'm really happy with my diamonds
That's great news Gypsy...I watched those diamonds for months and then decided to purchase. I have only been successful once with the quality of the diamonds purchased from Shop LC. Thanks for the info on the appraisals...it is good to know the diamonds really do have some value.
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased several diamond rings and was able to get a great discount off the regular price. I should have know something was up and it was too good to be true. I saw the diamond rings online and during the on-air presentation and the brilliance was amazing. The size of the ring looked much bigger so you can imagine my surprise when I opened the package. The rings were so small I could barely see the diamonds. I was soooo disappointed that I immediately put them back in the box and took them to the post office. This time Diamonds were Not a Girl's Best Friend :lol:
We apologize for this inconvenience, and we thank you for this feedback. I have given this information to our Production team, to hopefully be more clear on the actual size of the item. Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
3 x

Debby2960

Post by Debby2960 » 4 years ago

I always go to the item page and look to see the mm size before purchasing. Saves a lot of headache.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Gypsy were the diamond items you purchased in gold? I was wondering because I have not been happy with the quality of the white diamonds in silver and my champagne ones are so so.
3 x

Gypsy

I prefer Rose Gold I think that's the setting that compliments the champagne diamonds the best
2 x

Gypsy

I have not purchased any of the white diamonds to give an opinion on them. I have always loved Champagne diamonds
2 x