polki diamond

Gary417

polki diamond

Post by Gary417 » 3 years ago

I bought a mens polki diamond ring from shoplc. I love it . The tv host said each polki diamond has its own special look.( what might look like an animal or something). I looked and descovered what appeares to be a sceen of a person wearing Arabic style clothing , carrying a backpack, hiking some desert dunes. So I Sent an e-mail to my states diamond registry wanting to name my diamond the "Dunes hiker" diamond. sending a pic if your host want to show it on tv.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
13 x

Gypsy

Re: polki diamond

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good morning

Very cool ! I can see your hiker. I hope they grant your name request - Gypsy
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

That’s a cool ring. 😊
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Wow! Gary..that " is really something"..can definitely see it.

Are you an " outdoors" person?

Do you wonder why that particular image was on the ring?
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

An unusual inclusion. Cool!
5 x

Muriel24

Post by Muriel24 » 3 years ago

I GOT A LOT OF POLKI DIAMONDS I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM I NEED A BRACELET NOW
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I have two " 4 carat" polki diamond bangles. One is in black rhodium plating over sterling silver that has long not been in stock, the other is currently on website in sterling silver . I also just bought the 4 carat Bali drop necklace. I am currently trying to decide if I should send the necklace back as there is a noticible black spot in one of the diamonds. While I love all my items, the clear problem with these type diamonds are that the casting each diamond is set in has to be individually fit around each diamond and there are snagging problems. Other than that issue, love this type of diamond jewelry.
7 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I just love mine too. I bought the yellow gold bracelet, with the drop type diamonds hanging off of it and also the sterling silver ring with two diamonds facing each other, that I turned into a bypass since my knuckles are so big from arthritis I can't wear rings (except this one) any longer. The diamonds on the ring are VERY white and clear. They look really large, too. And sparkly.
6 x