0.75 Polki Pendant $88 or $200???

bluez

0.75 Polki Pendant $88 or $200???

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

Please help me decide. I would like a large Polki Diamond pendant. I see two, numbers #4032820 for $200 and #4032418 for $88.
I do not see a difference. I called CS & was told there was a difference in the metal. (I don't have confidence that I spoke with a rep that was knowledgeable in that field.)

This will be my birthday present to myself. After my hair loss and lumpectomy in Dec., I could use a little lift in my spirits.
Your opinion would be appreciated. (A coupon would be good too).

Happy New Year,
bluez
7 x

JewelryQueen

Re: 0.75 Polki Pendant $88 or $200???

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@bluez

They both state silver with platinum finish. The more expensive one says "extensive" platinum finish. This might be important in a ring you plan to wear every day, but pendants take much less abuse and "wear and tear" than rings so I would go for the one at $88--but hurry if you want it as there are only three left in stock at the time I am posting this.

Happy belated birthday!! And many returns of the day. I hope this treat for yourself lifts your spirits to soar. Stay strong!!
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Morning Bluez:....go with what JQ SAID, SMART LADY. ALSO GET WELL SOON 😊. Prayers πŸ™. & HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Bluez

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BLUEZ !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³

Prayers for your health and recovery πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž and for a Wonderful Happy Birthday - (((big hug))) -Gypsy
10 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

Thanks for helping me decide! I feel better about being thrifty now.

Also, thank you for the well wishes & birthday wishes.
bluez
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @bluez
They have the $200 one ( same item number) as the TLV for $99 on air now with Michele.
If you bought it for $200, call CS to adjust your price.

Happy Birthday, lots of wishes πŸ₯°

Vicky
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Bluez,. For a pendant...go with the $88.00. JQ, is so right. A pendant will not get as much wear and tear as a ring would. Continued good health wishes. Stay strong !!! Enjoy your purchase. I hope it brings you Joy. I like you often purchase jewelry to commemorate occasions in my life. But, I also purchase just because " I like it. " But I remember pieces I bought for certain occasions. I lost my class ring to the bottom of a lake. ( Long story ) My sweet, loving husband " replaced" my class ring when I had to retire last January. At 64, I still wear my class ring every day. Isn't it funny how a little piece of jewelry means so much? I had said many times over the years that I wish I could replace my class ring. I had only had it a couple of months before I lost it. So, it really meant so much for me to " get it back ". He got very close to the same style. Got the blue zircon stone like I had. Got the high school crest. The only thing different was the 4 little " diamonds " on the top where my graduation ( 1974 ) year was.
6 x