Missing stone

Kat

Missing stone

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I finally got my order thanks to moderator Connor!!! I started opening up the boxes and of course the last one was the Russian chrome diopside pendant. I didn't even notice until I took it out of the bag that there's a stone missing!!! I look down and the stone is in the bag. I'm completely sad about this. This was part of my birthday gift from my mom and dad. They give me $100 to buy whatever I want. It's easier on both parts. I don't have the tools to fix it. Also with my RA in my hands being as bad as they are, I don't think I could fix it. If I take it to a jeweler it's going to cost me more money. I don't want to send it back cuz it's sooooo pretty. So I have no choice but to take it to a jeweler and spend more money. With all the orders in the last year that I've had that have had missing stones, chipped and cracked diamonds, missing items, or stones falling out after couple hours of super easy use, that I would actually like a refund on this so. I could take that money and take it to the jeweler so I could get it fixed. Because I know it's going to cost more than what I bought it for. Just another not happy and sad customer. So no shoplc, I did not have joy today. Here are the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Missing stone

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
Or any Moderator

Can you please, please, PLEASE do something about this???!!!!

Kat Please contact me on the other site and we can discuss getting this fixed.-
6 x

Kat

Thank you JQ!!! 😊💗 I have some friends that deal with a jeweler. They said it's going to cost about $20 to $25 because it's sterling silver. I think that was a good price. What do you think? 😁💗
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Kat

Yes that is a fair price for this type of repair.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

SLC:....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR COMPANY 😠. MORE SAD PEOPLE THAN HAPPY, ONCE AGAIN NO JOY!!!
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
I finally got my order thanks to moderator Connor!!! I started opening up the boxes and of course the last one was the Russian chrome diopside pendant. I didn't even notice until I took it out of the bag that there's a stone missing!!! I look down and the stone is in the bag. I'm completely sad about this. This was part of my birthday gift from my mom and dad. They give me $100 to buy whatever I want. It's easier on both parts. I don't have the tools to fix it. Also with my RA in my hands being as bad as they are, I don't think I could fix it. If I take it to a jeweler it's going to cost me more money. I don't want to send it back cuz it's sooooo pretty. So I have no choice but to take it to a jeweler and spend more money. With all the orders in the last year that I've had that have had missing stones, chipped and cracked diamonds, missing items, or stones falling out after couple hours of super easy use, that I would actually like a refund on this so. I could take that money and take it to the jeweler so I could get it fixed. Because I know it's going to cost more than what I bought it for. Just another not happy and sad customer. So no shoplc, I did not have joy today. Here are the pictures.
I think you probably ought to have the jeweler check the other stones too, just in case they are loose or not set properly. I received the TLV from last week, heart shaped Ruby ring w/Zircon accents. One of the Zircons is missing. I'm sending it back, because I don't want to take the chance on getting another one that might lose a stone, or having to spend $ to have a jeweler check it for me. I don't think I'll ever buy any more jewelry from this channel, just skincare and whatnot.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

The culprit is shared prongs and shopping channels are notorious for making prongs too small. Good luck in getting it fixed.
5 x

Johnsh

Post by Johnsh » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
The culprit is shared prongs and shopping channels are notorious for making prongs too small. Good luck in getting it fixed.
There gemstones are not very good quality and the short prongs is cheap made even if it’s in 10 ct. gold! I hope everyone knows there ain’t much gold in 10 ct which is actually 9ct gold in the ring they just don’t tell US! Now u no!
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

God morning,

We apologize for this disappointing occurrence. I've emailed you with a resolution to this issue. Please reply to this email, contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 if you have any questions.
3 x

Kat

Thank you Alex!!!! Now I can get it fixed. Thanks, Kat 😊
4 x