Don't do it

Margui

Re: Don't do it

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

fallnstar wrote:
3 years ago
You can call your bank & file a formal complaint. They got my money back right away from another nightmare of a place I tried.

I am so shocked that they sent me Faux S.Sea pearls !!!
I adore natural' color pearls w lovely nacre. I have many Tahitians, Keshi, baroque pearls, & S.Sea's Golden & platinum. Stunning Nacre. I have a trusted source in Hawaii. I've made earrings & a ring with Golden south sea beauty's.

The pendant they sent me is NOT S.Sea, NO Nacre, at all.
The box it came in had some kind of goldish gloss on it. !
You need to complain. In the past this company was sued by former customers for selling fake stones.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

fallnstar wrote:
3 years ago
You can call your bank & file a formal complaint. They got my money back right away from another nightmare of a place I tried.

I am so shocked that they sent me Faux S.Sea pearls !!!
I adore natural' color pearls w lovely nacre. I have many Tahitians, Keshi, baroque pearls, & S.Sea's Golden & platinum. Stunning Nacre. I have a trusted source in Hawaii. I've made earrings & a ring with Golden south sea beauty's.

The pendant they sent me is NOT S.Sea, NO Nacre, at all.
The box it came in had some kind of goldish gloss on it. !
Good morning,

I deeply apologize about this happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can help look into this for you, and make it right. You can also contact us at 877-899-0078 or chat with us at www.shoplc.com.
0 x

fallnstar

Post by fallnstar » 3 years ago

0rdered December 25.
$51.99 . I SENT THIS BACK SAME DAY I received it. I was told numerous times it was in the warehouse. This is outrageous, I wish this would have been a real Golden south sea pearl but, it was NOT. Faux, painted. Not even close. **False advertising**
Do I really have to call my bank & file a formal complaint to get MY hard earned money. $51.99.
Balls in your court.

Today is January 23, 2021 @Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_ Ashley
2 x