Not bought in a bit... where is everything!?

SueB

Not bought in a bit... where is everything!?

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

No Rhodolite garnet, It’s January! Can’t find any stones I want. Druzy that’s not huge & Mickey done in bezel setting. Some Good Mojave turquoiseI mean nice not Karis quality.
Different Topaz mystic, Swiss blue...Smoky Quartz... sphene... Bring back some sellouts! Got those little diamond butterfly rings nice for the price ! But I want a blue one too. Not all of us can afford Iliana!!! & now that I’m here I can’t remember what else
8 x

Harlequin

Re: Not bought in a bit... where is everything!?

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

SueB:.....LC had a garnet all day I think a while back. LC , I believe is turning more to high end???
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

They had a garnet “event” a few days ago. There wasn’t much to choose from at all. I did order one ring. Being a January baby I was really hoping to see more focus on this gemstone.

Today they are pushing the Opatra for hours and hours, over and over again.

Must be quota time for their contract.

They have new things loaded on the site but it seems they hardly show most of it. They also keep putting items in the program guide that are supposed to be in the shows. They always skip stuff because of their UBER LONG WINDED presentations of things like Opatra. Or perfume.

If SLC goes strictly high-end they will price themselves out of a HUGE market. You can’t push folks into buying a high-end item. They either want it or not, they can either buy it or not, and they know it ahead of time. No amount of high-pressure sales will talk someone into it. They seem to think it will. Bad strategy imo.
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Just today I received beautiful Garnet ring and line bracelet from J. Got them in a group of last time available items. Gorgeous!!! And no missing stones either!!!
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@SueB

Where the heck have you been hiding out?? Missed ya. Welcome back.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Welcome back Sue B. They had Garnet events:
Anthill, Mozambique, Demantoid Garnets
6 x