“Natural” White Burmese Jade

Margui

“Natural” White Burmese Jade

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I feel deceived. They claim the white Jade is natural, untreated and that’s why I bought I pair of white Jade earrings. I just realized that is dyed. That’s no longer natural. They should put the word Dyed in white Jade, too. Disclose that on the videos, too. Not only on the description page.
7 x

anniebelle

Re: “Natural” White Burmese Jade

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
I feel deceived. They claim the white Jade is natural, untreated and that’s why I bought I pair of white Jade earrings. I just realized that is dyed. That’s no longer natural. They should put the word Dyed in white Jade, too. Disclose that on the videos, too. Not only on the description page.
White Jade is dyed? I'm confused! Where did you see that?
3 x

Margui

Re: “Natural” White Burmese Jade

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Margui wrote:
3 years ago
I feel deceived. They czlaim the white Jade is natural, untreated and that’s why I bought I pair of white Jade earrings. I just realized that is dyed. That’s no longer natural. They should put the word Dyed in white Jade, too. Disclose that on the videos, too. Not only on the description page.
White Jade is dyed? I'm confused! Where did you see that?
[/quote/]

[/b]In the description. If you go to White Jade earrings I found some huggie earrings and it said that is dyed. A representative called me regarding that. So they will correct it.
2 x