Swarovski Cubic Zirconia Ring

mpompadour

Swarovski Cubic Zirconia Ring

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Hi Ladies, it's been a pretty long time since I've posted and even longer since I've bought anything from Shop LC. I thought I'd come back to see what they have. Years ago when they were The Liquidation Channel, I bought some rings from the J Francis line that has the Swarovski Cubic Zirconia set in sterling silver. Those rings were made like a tank ( well made). but still very feminine. The Swarovski cubic zirconia is the absolute BEST stones I have EVER owned. I have a lot of very nice diamond jewelry, but these cubic stones from Swarovski, are even better looking than some diamonds. Anyway, while searching through the Swarovski CZ's tonight, I found a ring that just what I've been looking for in style, price and carat weight. I has the same well built look as the rings I bought way back when. So, if you are looking for a knockout ring, go check out this ring. Item number 3736337. It's listed as 3.50 carat Sterling Silver Swarovski Ring. The price is VERY good, $37.00. If you do go check it out, be sure to scroll down the page to the video where Karen and Kim present it. I tell you, it will KNOCK you EYES OUT. Can't wait until it arrives!
6 x

RS

Re: Swarovski Cubic Zirconia Ring

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I almost ordered that ring. It is very pretty.

I did order several (and already own many) of the Swarovski CZ rings. I may have to get that one as well.

I ordered quite a few pieces during the Smackdown. I decided to treat myself to some new “travel jewelry” because we will get to travel again. Hopefully soon-ish.

I’m so glad you love the ring. Thanks for sharing🥰
5 x

mpompadour

Hi RS! I think you ought to treat yourself to that ring ;) .
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
Hi RS! I think you ought to treat yourself to that ring ;) .
I think I will...💞💞💞

I did order 7 items that day!
4 x

mpompadour

GREAT! I hope you enjoy yours too! :)
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
GREAT! I hope you enjoy yours too! :)
I have received all but one. The ones I have gotten are all wonderful!
4 x

mpompadour

I know what you mean RS. I always try to buy Swarvoski CZ jewelry when I can. I have some pretty CZs, but they don't hold a candle to the Swarovski stones. :)
4 x

Amy

Re: Swarovski Cubic Zirconia Ringhi

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi mompopadour & all: thank you for the info & the item #. I can never watch any of the videos in the description part. Can anyone tell me how to fix this on IPad Air? This ring definitely looks beautiful. Thanks for your help ! 🥳🥳🥳
3 x

mpompadour

Hi Amy, I have the newest IPad and I cannot find the video on Shop LC using my IPad either. I don't know if Shop LC has it available on the IPad format. Maybe they do, but I haven't found the link or video and I searched all over the page that has the ring on it. At the time I bought my ring, I was on a laptop and the video was down the page a bit. So, if you have access to a regular computer or laptop, I believe you'll see the video. Hope that helps! :)
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I have the app on my Android phone. There is no way for me to watch video either. I can see live presentations but no link for video.
4 x