Keshi Pearls

Margui

Re: Keshi Pearls

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Thank you Gem Lover for information about coin pearls.
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Today’s TLV: I saw part of the show for the pearl necklace. The start price was $1469. It’s $69.99 today. I find it hard to believe the start price! Tenner had a “comparison “ of $10,000. Ridiculous! I’m so tired of the nonsense. I’m doing most of my shopping on the J channel. So much more variety and the price is great with no garbage spewed all the time! And you don’t have the headache of incompetent business practices.
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Today’s TLV: I saw part of the show for the pearl necklace. The start price was $1469. It’s $69.99 today. I find it hard to believe the start price! Tenner had a “comparison “ of $10,000. Ridiculous! I’m so tired of the nonsense. I’m doing most of my shopping on the J channel. So much more variety and the price is great with no garbage spewed all the time! And you don’t have the headache of incompetent business practices.

Did Tenner refer to the pearls as Keshi?
2 x

CJM

Lulu. I usually mute Tenner; this time I listened to him but he just babbled on and on I’m pretty sure the comparison picture was keshi pearl. It was in the wee hours. Sorry
3 x

CJM

Lulu. I just looked at the video for that item; the comparison picture was keshi and the video start price was $11,000 +.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Lulu. I just looked at the video for that item; the comparison picture was keshi and the video start price was $11,000 +.
I didn't see the strand that Tenner hosted. But, I saw item 3568335 and Becky explains how these pearls are nucleated and, yet, she and Karen both kept referring to them as Keshi. That's ignorant and wrong. And, their comparison strand also looks like coin pearl. There are really a lot of ignorant people out there. I'm being kind by saying ignorant rather than accusing them of being fraudulent. Unless, the pearl world has changed the definition of Keshi which my research assures me is not the case.
1 x