Lustro Stella

silleemee

Lustro Stella

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Is it going away? I've been noticing the LS inventory keeps shrinking. Does anyone know if the collection is being discontinued?
7 x

Sarasota

Re: Lustro Stella

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Most of ALL inventory seems to be shrinking...no new jewelry,, and same old repeats of everything. I think they may have financial problems, otherwise why have an early clearance sale where no returns are allowed and after event, guaranteed pot of cash.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Wow!!! :lol: :lol: I hope they are not going out of business 🥴. I would like to start buying again, when things get straightened OUT
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Sarasota wrote:
3 years ago
Most of ALL inventory seems to be shrinking...no new jewelry,, and same old repeats of everything. I think they may have financial problems, otherwise why have an early clearance sale where no returns are allowed and after event, guaranteed pot of cash.
[/quote

Yes, you are right. The only thing they don't have a shortage of is HIGH dollar jewelry. The good old days of getting unique, reasonably priced stuff are practically gone. $10 Fridays used to be really fun and you could get some decent things, but now it's mostly junky stuff. The sterling things are far and few between on $10 Fridays. When the Lustro Stella line started using Swarovski Zirconia, I bought some gorgeous things at good prices. But now they seem to have jacked the price up on that too. The rising auctions are a joke trying to win ANY Swarovski Zirconia or Lustro Stella jewelry. Those bidders are seriously NUTS. They will bid that stuff up 3 to 5 times the original value, and what I find hilarious about that, is they could have bought it outright for the original price on the website. WHY do these people not look first at the website in the first place! :shock:
4 x

RareGems

Post by RareGems » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Wow!!! :lol: :lol: I hope they are not going out of business 🥴. I would like to start buying again, when things get straightened OUT
No worries, AD. You can google ShopLC's parent company, Vaibhav Global Limited, and find their financials and see for yourself that the company is financially healthy. They made more money in fiscal 2020 over 2019 (during a pandemic and a shutdown in manufacturing for a month), good cash flow and they did a buyback of their stock which gave positive equity back to the company and a thumbs up (sign) to investors that they are solid financially.

FYI, today, the parent company "VGL" released news.

Vaibhav Global's Limited (VGL's) UK subsidiary, Shop TJC, has launched a new and exclusive TV channel called TJC Beauty with the simple philosophy --- beauty is for everyone! TJC Beauty will provide the customer with trustworthy reviews and expert insights to guide them through the often overwhelming and bewildering beauty market. With expert presenters and guests, the customers will be able to explore trends, find new favorites or pick up classic products that make them feel like the best.

TJC Beauty will be streamed on 5USA from 6:00 am to 10:00 am daily. Previously, it was only available online, but now can be watched by customers on satellite as well.
3 x