Ethnic Seed Bead Belt and Bracelet Set

Glamazon

Ethnic Seed Bead Belt and Bracelet Set

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

I received the beautiful beaded ethnic belt but no bracelet.The description states a 7” matching bracelet comes with it although I never did see it.Did anyone else get their bracelet?
3 x

RS

Re: Ethnic Seed Bead Belt and Bracelet Set

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
2 years ago
I received the beautiful beaded ethnic belt but no bracelet.The description states a 7” matching bracelet comes with it although I never did see it.Did anyone else get their bracelet?
I think that must be an old description for that item. I ordered 4 of those last year and they came with a bracelet. I notice they have the same ones back now but they haven’t been showing a bracelet.

I really like the belts but….

The sizes are all different on mine. All fit but a couple are actually too large. And one of them came with several broken beads.

If I can find those buckles (likely can online somewhere) I think I will make some. I LOVE doing beads on a loom. I make these loopy beaded bracelets with little loops and charms and fancy beads as accents. Love making those!
5 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

Thank you RS for your reply.I thought I must be stupid or losing my marbles because all of the descriptions included a bracelet and for the life of me I just could not find one.So,okay,I must not be dumb or losing it thank goodness!They really need to change that description since the bracelets are no longer a matching piece for a set.Whew!I thought I must have lost it,ha ha!Thank you!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Glamazon wrote:
2 years ago
I think that must be an old description for that item. I ordered 4 of those last year and they came with a bracelet. I notice they have the same ones back now but they haven’t been showing a bracelet.

The sizes are all different on mine. All fit but a couple are actually too large :lol: . And one of them came with several broken beads.

If I can find those buckles (likely can online somewhere) I think I will make some. I LOVE doing beads on a loom. I make these loopy beaded bracelets with little loops and charms and fancy beads as accents. Love making those!
OOOH!! Those bracelets sound nice. I made a barrette once with a bead loom. As far as I got! Life got too complicated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you RS for your reply.I thought I must be stupid or losing my marbles because all of the descriptions included a bracelet and for the life of me I just could not find one.So,okay,I must not be dumb or losing it thank goodness!They really need to change that description since the bracelets are no longer a matching piece for a set.Whew!I thought I must have lost it,ha ha!Thank you!
They do need to change it. I was surprised to see them back because they hadn’t had them in so long.
Isn’t it nice when we realize we aren’t bonkers? 🤪🤪🤪🤪
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
Glamazon wrote:
2 years ago

The sizes are all different on mine. All fit but a couple are actually too large :lol: . And one of them came with several broken beads.

OOOH!! Those bracelets sound nice. I made a barrette once with a bead loom. As far as I got! Life got too complicated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love to work with beads. My mom and I (years ago) sold many beaded jewelry items. The craft store, Ben Franklin, even contracted with us to make kits of these certain necklaces we used to make. I ran across the necklace materials a month or so ago. I may make some again.
We called them Chatelaines
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago

I love to work with beads. My mom and I (years ago) sold many beaded jewelry items. The craft store, Ben Franklin, even contracted with us to make kits of these certain necklaces we used to make. I ran across the necklace materials a month or so ago. I may make some again.
We called them Chatelaines
If you make them again, let us know!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I will…🥰🥰🥰
4 x