Smaller believeable carat weights.

Katie

Smaller believeable carat weights.

Post by Katie » 4 years ago

Smaller carats for us middle class incomes. I want them to look more believable on the finger. That has stopped me front buying is the stones are to big and not believeable.
5 x

Blossom

Re: Smaller believeable carat weights.

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Katie wrote:
4 years ago
Smaller carats for us middle class incomes. I want them to look more believable on the finger. That has stopped me front buying is the stones are to big and not believeable.
Katie you are so right! Even some of the Lustro Stella pieces have large stones that only a few of us could afford if they were diamonds. I'm in total agreement that if cz's were smaller, anyone would think they were the REAL DEAL!

I did recently make out like a bandit (to quote host Stacy). During the 60% off clearance a few weeks ago I ordered a .50ctw diamond cluster. It was priced $99. & I got it for $40. (btw...I Love it!). So far so good, I've worn it everyday along w/Lustro Stella ring (from RA) & no stones missing...yet!
2 x

LisaC2019

Re: Smaller believeable carat weights.

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I am on the opposite side as I like the big and bold look. All of the rings I have purchased except two look real or believable. I do have some tanzanite rings that are small that I like but I will usually purchase two of them to stack. I hope Shop LC considers your request but it seems as if the "budget pay" is pushed really hard during the presentations. You may want to take a look at some of the Morganite pieces as the stones are smaller and some are reasonably priced.
4 x