Nice necklace

Gem Lover

Nice necklace

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I had an order that came in today and I was very pleased with it, the pearls are very pretty and a good size. Keshi Pearl Beads Necklace 30 Inches in Rhodium Over Sterling Silver. It is a station necklace not your regular bead necklace, item # 3729080.
10 x

Gypsy

Re: Nice necklace

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

@Gem Lover

Hi 😊

I'm so glad you received something pretty and that you will really enjoy wearing 🥰👍 Really Nice !! -Gypsy
6 x

Gem Lover

@Gyspy Thank you Gypsy, I had to send some other items back from that same order but I do like the necklace. I had ordered the earrings to go with it but one of them came in with a chunk out of it so those and a couple other things went back.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@Gyspy Thank you Gypsy, I had to send some other items back from that same order but I do like the necklace. I had ordered the earrings to go with it but one of them came in with a chunk out of it so those and a couple other things went back.
That's a really nice piece! Sure hope you can replace the earrings! Have you reordered them while they are still in stock?
4 x

Gem Lover

@anniebelle Thank you and yeas I did order them again, hopefully they do not send me back the same ones. :lol:
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
@Gem Lover

It such a shame about the earrings. If you reorder them, I hope the replacement is perfect and worth keeping.
I need to send a few email inquiries on repicked items that need to be refunded back to me. They aren't going to send. - Gypsy
5 x