Need Help Figuring Out What Hundreds of Items Are!

MinaLoves2Shop

Re: Need Help Figuring Out What Hundreds of Items Are!

Post by MinaLoves2Shop » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
Did you check her paperwork? LC invoices typically have a pic of the item. Did she order online? Maybe some info can be pulled from her computer. JTV is usually helpful - have you been able to get her order history?

Since I also have been buying from both companies for years, pics of the pieces would be helpful. This can turn into a great thread - give us amateur detectives a chance to sleuth.
Thank you! No paperwork and no computer ( lol). So , if I can find a way to post pictures I will, I’d love to have your help in sleuthing! But, I’m warning you when I say hundreds of items!
7 x

Topic Tags:

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

MinaLoves2Shop wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
Did you check her paperwork? LC invoices typically have a pic of the item. Did she order online? Maybe some info can be pulled from her computer. JTV is usually helpful - have you been able to get her order history?

Since I also have been buying from both companies for years, pics of the pieces would be helpful. This can turn into a great thread - give us amateur detectives a chance to sleuth.
Thank you! No paperwork and no computer ( lol). So , if I can find a way to post pictures I will, I’d love to have your help in sleuthing! But, I’m warning you when I say hundreds of items!
Mina, I'm curious, if you are willing to say, what device are you using to post your replies to here on the forum? If you are on an Iphone or a Ipad, I believe you can do it, with your Mom's email and password information, still be able to view her order history from when she started buying her jewelry here at Shop LC. If you have a friend, co-worker or someone willing to let you go to there house and get on their computer and go to the Shop LC website and look at your Mom"s account. What would be even better is if you could go to a friends house and offer to pay for them to print out all the invoices you can. I know on my order history, about 98% of the items I bought had pictures of the item, description and price I paid. The rest about 2%, didn't have the pictures but had a good detailed description along with the price paid for it. I know it's still going to be time consuming at any rate. I hope you are able to sort it all out without too much more hassle! :)
7 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Mina, you can post up to three images by clicking the "Attachments" button when writing your post.

Since you have hundreds of items, we probably can't help you with all of them, but if you're stuck on some, throw the images up here and I'm sure we can give you a good idea of what the gemstones are.

Best case scenario, as others here have already said, would be your getting into your mother's online ShopLC account, and going through her order history. Can you ask your mother what her ShopLC and JTV usernames and passwords were? Maybe she has them written down somewhere.
7 x

MinaLoves2Shop

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
MinaLoves2Shop wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago

Mina, I'm curious, if you are willing to say, what device are you using to post your replies to here on the forum? If you are on an Iphone or a Ipad, I believe you can do it, with your Mom's email and password information, still be able to view her order history from when she started buying her jewelry here at Shop LC. If you have a friend, co-worker or someone willing to let you go to there house and get on their computer and go to the Shop LC website and look at your Mom"s account. What would be even better is if you could go to a friends house and offer to pay for them to print out all the invoices you can. I know on my order history, about 98% of the items I bought had pictures of the item, description and price I paid. The rest about 2%, didn't have the pictures but had a good detailed description along with the price paid for it. I know it's still going to be time consuming at any rate. I hope you are able to sort it all out without too much more hassle! :)
I am on a iPad and iPhone . So since my mom did all ordering by phone, not by computer she did not have an online account . So I made her one recently But nothing shows up on order history. Possibly because the online account doesn’t know about the account she used while ordering by phone. I wasn’t able to figure out how to tie them together.
6 x

MinaLoves2Shop

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
Mina, you can post up to three images by clicking the "Attachments" button when writing your post.

Since you have hundreds of items, we probably can't help you with all of them, but if you're stuck on some, throw the images up here and I'm sure we can give you a good idea of what the gemstones are.

Best case scenario, as others here have already said, would be your getting into your mother's online ShopLC account, and going through her order history. Can you ask your mother what her ShopLC and JTV usernames and passwords were? Maybe she has them written down somewhere.
Thank you! I will go through and do exactly that. Post 3 items at a time , being the items that look expensive, making it worthwhile for you all to help me. Yikes!
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Mina, yes, since you created a new account, her old order history won't show up under the new account you created because she never had an online account to begin with. Now I understand what you are up against! :| Since she did everything by phone orders, that's going to be a tricky situation with no online account and no paperwork. Other than you posting some pictures of her pieces, I don't know what to tell you. I wish I did!
7 x

lah2001

Not to push this too much, but when you order by phone, you still need to give a PIN number to complete the order, and I'm assuming her phone number would then be her username. If you can ask your Mom what her PIN number was at ShopLC, you can try logging in with her phone number as her username, and her PIN number as her password. That might get you into her old account online.
10 x

lah2001

AND, if your Mom can't remember her PIN/password, maybe you can call ShopLC customer service (877-899-0099) and have them change the password to something you make up, using your Mom's phone number as her username. I know you can have a phone number as a username, because I have one myself. Then you can try to get into your Mom's old account that way.

Not sure ShopLC would let you do that for another person's account, though.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Hi Mina, Anniebelle here! Your mom would have an account from the very first order based on her name, address, and phone number, The only thing would be the PIN she created to use the automated system, if she ever even did that. If she always ordered directly from a an operator, then of course she would be asked for Card number, exp. date and security code, just as in the automated system. I used that for several years before i got an iPad. I think the same would hold true with JTV.
7 x

MinaLoves2Shop

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
AND, if your Mom can't remember her PIN/password, maybe you can call ShopLC customer service (877-899-0099) and have them change the password to something you make up, using your Mom's phone number as her username. I know you can have a phone number as a username, because I have one myself. Then you can try to get into your Mom's old account that way.

Not sure ShopLC would let you do that for another person's account, though.
Thanks again for great advice. My mom did all ordering via an actual person not automated. Nor a PIN number.
6 x