Need Help Figuring Out What Hundreds of Items Are!

AD

Re: Need Help Figuring Out What Hundreds of Items Are!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I want to see more jewelry, I love looking at all photos that are of good taste. 😊...H
4 x

Topic Tags:

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

MinaLoves2Shop wrote:
2 years ago
Anyone know if these are worth anything. Might be Suzanne Somers?
From the top: Peridot; typical multi-stones of amethyst, citrine, garnet, blue topaz and peridot; could be amethyst - the stones appear to be the same shade as in the multi-stones bracelet. In my experience, tourmaline stones don't look as lively - they have a more sleepy or dull look to them.

The bracelet that looks like multi-color flowers is hard to tell if it is carved (possibly jade in the lavender, yellow, green colors). If not carved, the stones look like they are opaque which would be hard to identify without closer scrutiny..

The heart bracelets are most likely cubic zirconia - look for metal markings on or near the clasps.
4 x

MinaLoves2Shop

Post by MinaLoves2Shop » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
MinaLoves2shop. For the most part Jewelry Queen says she agrees with Mpompadour. The following is her input. The top bracelet is peridot. Peridot is currently very popular and has seen a rise in price. Retail the bracelet is worth about $375. She suggests asking $189.99 for it. The second one also does appear to be tourmaline. If so it is worth around $400, so the same asking price. The third bracelet looks like Orissa garnet to her. Ask $150 for it but be prepared to go down to $125. The fourth one does appear to be multi semi precious gemstones. She suggests you ask $75 for it. The two cz bracelets would go for about $20 apiece. She has the heart bracelet and suggests $15 as it is gold over. The next one she cannot tell. I have no ability to enlarge the images. The next one with the x's between the stone is a very poor quality dyed ruby bracelet. Maybe $30 -35? She thinks the last one is lab created ruby. Try asking $75-80 for it. These are not retail prices but this is second hand jewelry with no documentation. She further says a jeweler will offer you 10 -20 cents on the dollar, so for example you would be lucky to get $40 for the peridot bracelet from them. She also say if you get a caliper or some way to measure the millimeter size of the stones that would be helpful for valuations. Good luck!
PS She says these are her opinions only but wanted to give you some idea.
Thanks! I will try these suggestions! So thankful for you all !
5 x

MinaLoves2Shop

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I want to see more jewelry, I love looking at all photos that are of good taste. 😊...H
Lol! I will post some pictures just to give you the idea of the problem tomorrow.

Then post more as I find good pieces. Stay tuned.

Did I mention the 6 plastic containers of approximately 100+ new clip earrings in each box🥺🥺!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

MinaLoves2Shop wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Lol! I will post some pictures just to give you the idea of the problem tomorrow.

Then post more as I find good pieces. Stay tuned.

Did I mention the 6 plastic containers of approximately 100+ new clip earrings in each box🥺🥺!
Whoa! You poor thing!
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 2 years ago

MinaLoves2Shop I wish you the best selling some of your mom's jewelry.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Dear Mina and all forum friends. My heart goes out to you. Recently I cut the price paid for Swarovski and folded the strip & tucked it in the bag/box. But I have a lot of jewelry including pearls I’ve worn for years. The only relative I have is my brother so I have to find someone to just give it to. I just retired at 70 & Swarovski is the only jewelry I bought (when I could afford it). I’m not buying anymore jewelry. I’ll keep you in my prayers to help you stay calm & not give up. While you still have your mom, pick out something very pretty to wear & I bet she will be thrilled. God bless you dear. It will be Ok. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
7 x

MinaLoves2Shop

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Dear Mina and all forum friends. My heart goes out to you. Recently I cut the price paid for Swarovski and folded the strip & tucked it in the bag/box. But I have a lot of jewelry including pearls I’ve worn for years. The only relative I have is my brother so I have to find someone to just give it to. I just retired at 70 & Swarovski is the only jewelry I bought (when I could afford it). I’m not buying anymore jewelry. I’ll keep you in my prayers to help you stay calm & not give up. While you still have your mom, pick out something very pretty to wear & I bet she will be thrilled. God bless you dear. It will be Ok. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I will do just that! Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! I’m about giving up, to sell I have to have accurate descriptions and it’s just so much. ❤️❤️
4 x

MinaLoves2Shop

More help needed please! Worth selling?, metal and stone type.
I’ve made comments on what I can figure out. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Loves2shop:..... I would start by seeing if you have Gold or Platinum. A lot of pawn shops don’t buy if not Gold or platinum. Very little buy silver.
4 x