Sad customer

Theresia

Sad customer

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

So sad. After about 6 weeks of waiting, multiple convos with CS, they canceled my 2nd order for the champagne ring that I fell in love with and had been waiting for. Back to JTV and ShopNBC I guess.
5 x

Blossom

Re: Sad customer

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Theresia wrote:
4 years ago
So sad. After about 6 weeks of waiting, multiple convos with CS, they canceled my 2nd order for the champagne ring that I fell in love with and had been waiting for. Back to JTV and ShopNBC I guess.
Aw. What a disappointment you were not 'delivered joy'...their loss as well.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have had that happen to me too and they gave no explanation, if the item is in stock when we order it there is no excuse that it just vanishes!
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have had that happen to me too and they gave no explanation, if the item is in stock when we order it there is no excuse that it just vanishes!
Agreed @Gem Lover....items ordered should be filled and honored at the time a person placed that order. I don't understand how you can place an order and then six weeks later be told the item is not in stock. That person should be put on a waitlist and the item should be reordered and their order fulfilled. If not then, stop over selling the quantities that are in stock.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Theresia wrote:
4 years ago
Good Evening, Theresia!

I am so sorry to hear this had happened to your order! It is certainly upsetting to hear that an order you were waiting for is cancelled. I have sent you a message to your email inbox for direct communication and further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

When this happens, the company should offer the customer a coupon for a discount on another item. It preserves good will.
5 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
When this happens, the company should offer the customer a coupon for a discount on another item. It preserves good will.
Thank you for your feedback, we have forwarded this suggestion for consideration.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Since Shoplc claims to have lowest prices (which most of time is true) due to making their own jewelry with no middleman, etc. they should offer you a comparable item if they have one in stock. When THEY cancelled my bracelet order that had been invoiced for 15 days while I was waiting for it to arrive there was pretty much a comparable bracelet in stock, which is still in stock, I believe they could have asked if I wanted substitution. It was the particular stone I was wanting not necessarily the style of bracelet. Didn't think of asking at that point . But i believe it would to me have been the right thing to do. It wasn't as if they found out in a day or two there was no stock of bracelet. It was I believe 15 days.or so..Stated this previously, after 15 days they truly invoiced my bracelet, took my money, THEN realized bracelet was not in stock so my money would be credited back in my account next day supposedly. After such a long time frame they should make sure item is truly in stock then take my money not vise versa.
4 x