9.99 Ruby Zoisite

JustaShopper

9.99 Ruby Zoisite

Post by JustaShopper » 2 years ago

520 ctw Natural Ruby Zoisite Faceted Beads Necklace 18 Inches in Sterling Silver Magnetic Clasp.
It said sold out the min it was aired if you tried to buy one, all the necklaces
in that auction were awesome and I have to say I LOVE FREE SHIPPING.
But they are not sold out they are up for sale.
Did anyone get this necklace at this price. I know I did not

Best wishes to all.
6 x

Horsepower

Re: 9.99 Ruby Zoisite

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

Nope, I didn't get one either. That necklace, item #3601516 is now online for $99.99 & LC can keep it.
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

A while back, I got the $99 18" ruby zoisite necklace, with the faceted beads. They had this necklace for $9.99? When?

The necklace is nice, by the way.
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I cannot understand the huge jump in price for this stone. There is a necklace on the site right now for $39.99. Its a pretty piece, not just round beads. Mine has a lot of the colorful ruby in it.

I got it last year when Tenner was selling it for $5.99. I have several other pieces as well including a shamrock pendant with marcasite surrounding it. Wore it for St. Patrick’s Day. That was $7.99

I guess because I paid such a low price before I simply cannot bring myself to pay $100.00 for the beaded necklace.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@@lah2001 I have that same faceted one and it is beautiful, I think I paid around $49.99 for mine a couple of years ago, I know it's been over a year. I just got the bangle last night to go with it.
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Dear god. The price certainly went up, didn't it??

Wish I had gotten mine for all these better prices.
4 x