Moissanite

Lisapisa

Moissanite

Post by Lisapisa » 2 years ago

Has anyone ordered any of the moissanite jewelry? How do you find the quality?
7 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Moissanite

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

I bought a pair of .75ct Princess cut stud earrings, set in Platinum over Silver, back in Jan. They were around $100. I am very pleased with them, the fire is spectacular, much better than any of my Diamonds and I haven't taken them off, since the day they arrived. I'd get a tennis bracelet, but I already have a Diamond and also a CZ one (from the PA channel).
10 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

I bought a pair of inside-out hoop earrings in rose gold vermeil. They are spectacular and very well made. I also bought two other earrings. One pair is a circle design and the other is a three-stone cluster (triangle) style...those two are platinum over. Love all of it. I keep my eye out all the time here for new designs in earrings. I don't wear rings or bracelets, just earrings.
10 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I bought a pair of 1 ctw moissanite studs, and won several moissanite pieces on the RA. I really like all the pieces I bought, and wear them often.
11 x

Lisapisa

Post by Lisapisa » 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback! I tried to get a couple of pieces in the RA, but with discount code was able to get same items on the website cheaper and can return if I don’t like. I got a ring and some earrings/ear climbers.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I’ve bought 2 rings and a tennis bracelet and they are beautiful.
4 x