Blossom

fast30

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

E Gads! Foiled again! Not applicable for chain I wanted😳
3 x

silleemee

Re: fast30

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

It doesn't work even when I click the 'SHOP NOW' button shown on that 30% box. So frustrating.
5 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
It doesn't work even when I click the 'SHOP NOW' button shown on that 30% box. So frustrating.
The Shop Now button will only take you to a generic search results screen to allow you to scroll through listings to find items that are eligible. ALL eligible items do show "30% Off! Use code fast30" under the thumbnail image on the search results screen and on the product detail page as well.

As with all of our promo codes, exclusions do apply, as stated on the promo banner.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Moderator, when you have an ad that says 30% off and a button to click that says shop now than it should bring you to only the items that have 30% off. I had called in the past because the coupon did not work and I was told that I had to click on the shop now on the ad and those were the items that were good with the code, you are now saying that is not the case.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator, when you have an ad that says 30% off and a button to click that says shop now than it should bring you to only the items that have 30% off. I had called in the past because the coupon did not work and I was told that I had to click on the shop now on the ad and those were the items that were good with the code, you are now saying that is not the case.
I have brought up the exact same thing, months and months ago.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

What about the catalog? No good there any more getting tired of this
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
The Shop Now button will only take you to a generic search results screen to allow you to scroll through listings to find items that are eligible. ALL eligible items do show "30% Off! Use code fast30" under the thumbnail image on the search results screen and on the product detail page as well.

As with all of our promo codes, exclusions do apply, as stated on the promo banner.
I realize that info Stephanie. I only hoped it would and attempted to use w/o going through all the products I did not want. Thx
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback. We have forwarded these concerns to our web team, and marketing team so it can be reviewed by them and so it can be addressed in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I don't want to scroll through 2,000 items trying to find the ones that are 30% off. Just show me the ones that are coupon eligible please! Time is money!
2 x