Placed an order 17 days ago

lvgirl120583

Placed an order 17 days ago

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I placed an order 17 days ago and it still hasn't shipped.
2 x

RS

Re: Placed an order 17 days ago

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That’s wayyyy too long. Sounds like it’s one of those “stuck in the system” orders.

I hope CS can straighten it out for you.
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order 17 days ago and it still hasn't shipped.
Good Evening!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your order! A message was sent to your email inbox for further assistance and direct communication, so that we can get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

this is happening way too often so I made a note to myself LOL that anything that is not manifested within three days I will call and cancel.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
this is happening way too often so I made a note to myself LOL that anything that is not manifested within three days I will call and cancel.
I have three items that were ordered 4 days ago. They are invoiced but have not shipped yet. I hope these are not “stuck”.
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I personally don't appreciate being charged for something that hasn't even shipped. By the time you get it, if you decide to return it, you may be into the second budget pay before you get the credit.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
I have three items that were ordered 4 days ago. They are invoiced but have not shipped yet. I hope these are not “stuck”.
Good Afternoon, RS!

Im sorry to hear this about your order! I have sent a message to your email inbox for further assistance and direct communication. We look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, RS!

Im sorry to hear this about your order! I have sent a message to your email inbox for further assistance and direct communication. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you Connor, off to check my email now!
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I personally don't appreciate being charged for something that hasn't even shipped. By the time you get it, if you decide to return it, you may be into the second budget pay before you get the credit.
If you decide to return an item within 30 days, you can always notify us and we can push out that second BudgetPay installment so that it doesn't go through before your return is processed.
2 x