Video Presentations Don't Show Product!

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

Shop LC, you are not making it easy for customers to shop online! I've had it! Your video presentations do NOT EVEN SHOW THE PRODUCT. For example, I'm interested in purchasing tanzanite earrings, EPIC DEAL AAA Premium Tanzanite, Diamond (0.28 ct) Halo Stud Earrings in Platinum Over Sterling Silver 1.19 ctw. The video presentation shows hosts talking and NEVER shows the earrings. Clearly, it is someone's job at Shop LC to post product videos online. They need to show the footage that demonstrates product, or edit the videos to show item.
Last edited by NYCGirl 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
6 x

NYCGirl

Post by NYCGirl » 4 years ago

Shop LC, you are not making it easy for customers to shop online! I've had it! We are all busy with holiday shopping and you're videos are not customer friendly. Many video presentations do NOT EVEN SHOW THE PRODUCT. For example, I'm interested in purchasing tanzanite earrings, EPIC DEAL AAA Premium Tanzanite, Diamond (0.28 ct) Halo Stud Earrings. The video presentation shows hosts talking and NEVER shows the earrings. That's just crazy! Clearly, it is someone's job at Shop LC to post product videos online. Select the footage that demonstrates the product, or edit the videos in order to show item! It's not rocket science.
Last edited by NYCGirl 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Blossom

Re: Video Presentations Don't Show Product!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

NYCGirl wrote:
4 years ago
Shop LC, you are not making it easy for customers to shop online! I've had it! We are all busy with holiday shopping and you're videos are not customer friendly. Many video presentations do NOT EVEN SHOW THE PRODUCT. For example, I'm interested in purchasing tanzanite earrings, EPIC DEAL AAA Premium Tanzanite, Diamond (0.28 ct) Halo Stud Earrings. The video presentation shows hosts talking and NEVER shows the earrings. That's just crazy! Clearly, it is someone's job at Shop LC to post product videos online. Select the footage that demonstrates the product, or edit the videos in order to show item! It's not rocket science.
NYCGirl,
You've no idea how much I & others agree w/you & have posted about this issue! That & lack of needed info to make an informed/confident purchase. I've yet to see any improvements online.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Video Presentations Don't Show Product!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

NYCGirl wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, NYC!

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding the video presentations! I am so sorry to hear this happened. Your feedback has been forwarded to our teams in charge of providing the video clips, so that we can continue to improve on this and ensure the needed information is provided in those clips. I offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused!
0 x