Jewls

Budget pay

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

Budget pay isn’t working on the app! 🤬
1 x

Gem Lover

Re: Budget pay

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I guess they have not fixed it yet, it has been almost 2 weeks now, I got charged full price twice because budget pay did not work.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Budget pay isn’t working on the app! 🤬
I have downloaded several apps in my time but this app is probably the worst of them all. I downloaded and deleted the same day. I do know some have more success with using the smart tv's but I don't trust shopping via that means.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for everyone's feedback. This has been forwarded to our mobile app team for investigation and we are waiting on a reply back from them.

If possible, please email us screenshots to customerservice@shoplc.com to show us any error messages that you are receiving.

(Each phone is different, so you may need to google how to do so, but to grab a screenshot from your phone on some models holding down the power button and lower volume button at the same time will take a screenshot and save it to your phone.)
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Moderator, it is not just the phone app that is bad it is also the TV app on the Roku and smart TV. None of the work right!
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Moderator, it is not just the phone app that is bad it is also the TV app on the Roku and smart TV. None of the work right!
Please forward any error messages to customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can forward them on to our IT department. The initial post for this topic only referenced the Mobile app.
0 x