No photos for newly listed jewelry

Lyric21

No photos for newly listed jewelry

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

This morning I was trying to check out slcs newly listed pieces. To my dismay, there are dozens recently listed that don't have a photo. 😳 Forgive me if I don't understand, but why would you even bother ? Who would buy without a photo? I'm constantly baffled by the amateurish business practices of this company. They are going backwards. They don't improve, they just add new things to the ever growing list of failures. This company could rise above most other retailers except that they just don't care how they come across to potential customers. Why do anything if you don't do it right? It's a total waste of time. Not only their time but my time too.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: No photos for newly listed jewelry

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Hi @Lyric21

Welcome to the forum

I'm going to agree with you, I have noticed the same thing.
I don't watch very much of the live shows, I depend on the website to do my "window shopping" pictures and detailed information about the items is very necessary.

- Gypsy
3 x

Lyric21

Thank you for the welcome.
Shoplc was recently removed from my channel line up so I depend on pictures and video even more now.
3 x

Lyric21

I keep seeing band rings described as "half eternity". 😳 Most retailers describe them simply as band rings. If it's an eternity band they say that. I wonder if the person that writes the descriptions even knows what eternity means?
2 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

I don't understand why people keep shopping here if they're so unhappy with the services provided. There are many other shopping sites to choose from.
1 x

Lyric21

😜
Last edited by Lyric21 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Lyric21

Vonnie wrote:
2 years ago
I don't understand why people keep shopping here if they're so unhappy with the services provided. There are many other shopping sites to choose from.
We need an intervention. 😜
2 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

Lyric21 wrote:
2 years ago
Vonnie wrote:
2 years ago
We need an intervention. 😜
I know I do! I spend WAY too much. But I'm generally very happy with my purchases.
2 x