Broke Leverback

bluez

Broke Leverback

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I am so disappointed the part of the leverback that goes thru the ear snapped and broke off in my hand when I closed them to put away.

I purchased them from the Rising Auctions and received 40 days ago, so there is no warranty. My question for our community: What is the best way to get them repaired? Should I buy a pair of leverbacks from the Big River place, then take them to jewelry repair place?

I would try to do it myself, but I do not have the tools.
Thanks,
bluez
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Dulcimer

Re: Broke Leverback

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

bluez wrote:
2 years ago
I am so disappointed the part of the leverback that goes thru the ear snapped and broke off in my hand when I closed them to put away.

I purchased them from the Rising Auctions and received 40 days ago, so there is no warranty. My question for our community: What is the best way to get them repaired? Should I buy a pair of leverbacks from the Big River place, then take them to jewelry repair place?

I would try to do it myself, but I do not have the tools.
Thanks,
bluez
Hi bluez….
For the price you would pay a jeweler you could buy yourself a pretty nice set of jewelry tools. Then you would have them for future repairs or even creating.
Looks like a simple replacement from what I can tell in the pic. Good luck🥰
4 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Pretty earrings I’m Mystified why someone would send those out like that 🙀🤨
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

The earrings weren't sent out like that, it broke when I took it off.

But I really like the earrings, and I was lucky enough to win another pair at RA for $17! :D
bluez
2 x