Products different quality when shown live

Post Reply
BB
Posts: 4
Joined: 2 years ago

Products different quality when shown live

Post by BB » 1 year ago

1 pound of junk a few glass pieces and tons and tons of seed beads....actually surprised (look at picture) you would sell this...
3 x

Topic Tags:

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1224
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Products different quality when shown live

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

BB: Seems that way. What happened with the quality? My lapis lazuli necklace is not the quality I expected. Two of its bead have defects. One has a hole and the other one is dented.
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Connor
Posts: 316
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Products different quality when shown live

Post by Moderator_Connor » 1 year ago

Margui wrote:
1 year ago
BB: Seems that way. What happened with the quality? My lapis lazuli necklace is not the quality I expected. Two of its bead have defects. One has a hole and the other one is dented.
Good Evening,

Thank you for your message! We are so sorry to hear this happened, and wish to resolve this error! Please contact us over email at customerservice@shoplc.com or Live Chat online so that we can provide further assistance with this error!
BB wrote:
1 year ago
1 pound of junk a few glass pieces and tons and tons of seed beads....actually surprised (look at picture) you would sell this...
We do thank you for your feedback on the recent on-air products, and have forwarded the feedback to our teams in charge of the jewelry and presentation so that we can work on further improving ourselves!
0 x

Jolynn
Posts: 34
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Products different quality when shown live

Post by Jolynn » 1 year ago

I agree as well that the quality and even quality control has become an issue. I have received products that appeared to have been used and also several damaged and flawed. Another issue is that products appear very different on TV than what they truly are in person when you receive them. I have had to return several products for these reasons and is becoming very frustrating. It makes me question the integrity of Shop LC.
7 x

Hollie
Posts: 675
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Products different quality when shown live

Post by Hollie » 1 year ago

BB wrote:
1 year ago
1 pound of junk a few glass pieces and tons and tons of seed beads....actually surprised (look at picture) you would sell this...
Your picture is gone. I would have liked to see it.
I got the pound box several years ago. No seed beads back then! I did get a bunch of crosses tho.
Just grabbed the box from the closet to refresh my memory.
A bunch of round shell pendants a huge round carnelian, an awesome piece of coral oooo a malachite....actually there's some cool stones in here.
I saw the presentation with the piece of carved jade. Craig and Nikki showed it. I almost bought another one.
Just pulled out a big Quartz that's tanzanite blue. Lol now I'm playing.
4 x

LisaC2019
Posts: 610
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Products different quality when shown live

Post by LisaC2019 » 1 year ago

Hollie wrote:
1 year ago
BB wrote:
1 year ago
1 pound of junk a few glass pieces and tons and tons of seed beads....actually surprised (look at picture) you would sell this...
Your picture is gone. I would have liked to see it.
I got the pound box several years ago. No seed beads back then! I did get a bunch of crosses tho.
Just grabbed the box from the closet to refresh my memory.
A bunch of round shell pendants a huge round carnelian, an awesome piece of coral oooo a malachite....actually there's some cool stones in here.
I saw the presentation with the piece of carved jade. Craig and Nikki showed it. I almost bought another one.
Just pulled out a big Quartz that's tanzanite blue. Lol now I'm playing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hollie you are too funny..."big Quartz that's tanzanite blue"
3 x

Post Reply