Ilikaka hot pink sapphire

Gemsnob

Re: Ilikaka hot pink sapphire

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I put Ilikaka pink sapphire in the same category as their black, brown and silver sapphire. They all look like cra* , wouldn’t spend a dime on any of them. :(
I like the Madagascar pink sapphire or at least what Ive seen online. The color is prettier and more natural. I have no idea what treatment it has though. Havent looked into it.
0 x

Topic Tags:

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

The name turns me off. Anything that has caca or kaka in the name makes me think of doo doo.
3 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Couldn’t agree with you more.
2 x

Gemsnob

The Q is showing an impeccable Ilikaka pink sapphire. It looks nothing like the ones sold here. Its vibrant and clear. I wonder if its just heated?
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
The Q is showing an impeccable Ilikaka pink sapphire. It looks nothing like the ones sold here. Its vibrant and clear. I wonder if its just heated?
i went to take a look at that beauty. $ pricey too $

i've not one D'joy ring, until....."IT" arrives on Saturday!
AND it's the..... Ilakaka!!!!! :shock: what have i done?!
1 x

Gemsnob

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Just see what you think. You may decide you like it. If not, you can always return it.
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Just see what you think. You may decide you like it. If not, you can always return it.
Alrighty. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Gemsnob

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
If you were watching "the vault finds" it was definitely not ff, at least. I think I may have seen it, but the description said only pink sapphire with diamonds. Wish I could purchase the Paraiba they had, and the opal doublet too. Will be saving up for next year, maybe they will have something comparable. I have a Paraiba, but color is not as nice.
The description didnt say Ilikaka but the man who was on did. Thats the name of the mine. There have been some beautiful pieces on the Q today. I saw the opal ring and pendant. Gorgeous! Wish my budget allowed for a piece or two but its just not posdible right now.
1 x