So disappointed

lvgirl120583

So disappointed

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I placed an order on November 1st and just found out today that they are out of stock on the rings I ordered.
5 x

LisaC2019

Re: So disappointed

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
I placed an order on November 1st and just found out today that they are out of stock on the rings I ordered.
Wow....sorry to hear that lvgirl120583!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
That's a big issue, here. It happens a LOT. And it is VERY upsetting.

I am so sorry that this happened to you!
🥺
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

lvgirl120583 wrote:
4 years ago
So sorry this happened to you
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Very sorry to hear about your order. Seems to me about all SLC is doing lately is "Delivering Misery"to a lot of customers. You can't keep doing this to customers, especially this time of year when gifts are being bought expecting 5 to 7 day delivery. This has and is already biting them in the behind if they don't get this under control, quickly. :!:
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Very sorry to hear about your order. Seems to me about all SLC is doing lately is "Delivering Misery"to a lot of customers. You can't keep doing this to customers, especially this time of year when gifts are being bought expecting 5 to 7 day delivery. This has and is already biting them in the behind if they don't get this under control, quickly. :!:
My goodness! This is terrible! Now I'm not so confident to order anything since many of you are having problems with the shipping of your orders.
3 x

lvgirl120583

Post by lvgirl120583 » 4 years ago

I have a happy update to this post. I received my items a few days ago and they are beautiful.
4 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

I’m getting nervous about things I bought on November 1 also. I keep checking my order history and it keeps saying not yet shipped☹️
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
I’m getting nervous about things I bought on November 1 also. I keep checking my order history and it keeps saying not yet shipped☹️
@Grizzy Are you sure you mean November 1, and not December 1? I couldn't imagine over a month for something to ship (or not). I'm also nervous about some expensive jewelry items I ordered on December 1 that haven't yet been shipped. It wouldn't bother me as much if they hadn't already charged my card! I don't like them holding my money hostage like this.
3 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

Ok yes, 2Blonde, I meant December 1 ha!
I’m still nervous though because it seems like there should be some sort of activity on my orders.
3 x