Problems doing business

Blossom

Re: Problems doing business

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide & Boston Irish,
I just hate that both of you were not delivered joy. It would be bad enough if all your items were only for you, but if any were for Christmas gifts, it makes it worse.

Rolltide, I placed an order on Dec 2nd & rec'd it yesterday (much quicker than usual). Can't imagine why your order from 3rd hasn't even shipped. I'd be upset too.

Vicky, you just summed everything up most accurately!
5 x

Topic Tags:

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I agree with you Vicki. The returns must
be an enormous number. Which is why they
are taking 3 weeks or more to give us back
our money. The excuse that they’re moving
to a new warehouse is bunk. They used the
same excuse over the summer. Then they
Used it again during their clearance sale.
Not buying this scam! Then, orders that I
cancelled got processed and shipped to me
anyway! So mad I could scream! Made me
overdrawn at the bank and since I’m not
getting my refunds in a timely manner I’m very overdrawn at the bank. When looking at online
reviews for this company, customers have had
all the same issues going back to 2006. So nothing
we say on the forum will change anything. This is
just how this company operates. They make money
by using your money for as long as possible just
the way the bank and credit cards do. So I’m done.
Nothing they sell is worth losing money on which
is exactly what happens every time you buy here.
They make $6.99 if you use their return label. If you
don’t use the label your return takes even longer.
So you’re always losing money. I’ve been watching
gsn and enjoying their beautiful jewelry. They don’t scream and they don’t sell junk. I’m saving my
money to get reAL jewelry
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Then I think that's all for me. I have no order anything since last month or the month before. I don't want any problems with them.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Then I think that's all for me. I have no order anything since last month or the month before. I don't want any problems with them.
Agree Margui. Tired of losing money over stuff
that’s mostly junk anyway. I used to buy because
of the gemstones. The platinum over sterling
settings made the pieces durable and the color
of the metal looks like 100% platinum. Most of
what I’ve ordered has stones that don’t match
each other, sharp prongs, doesn’t look like the
tv presentation, no info online, shungite that
isn’t shungite. Much of the shungite jewelry
is some other stone covered with plastic sheeting.
Turn your rings over and look. This is what I’ve
seen on mine so I returned it right away.
4 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

All of this things starting happening when the new president came on board...OMG CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT! ALL HE CARES ANOUT IS BEING ON AIR AND HIGH PRESSURE SALES ON EXPENSIVE ITEMS! ALSO HE TALKS SO FAST AND HIS ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD SO NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND HIM! NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED! "CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?" SHOP LC NEEDS A NEW PRESIDENT OR THEY WILL HAVE TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS BECAUSE HE IS THE PROBLEM AND SHOP LC IS GOING TO KEEP LOOSING CUSTOMERS! I AM SO TIRED OF THE SALES ANTICS, HIGH PRESSURE SALES,TANZANITE AUCTIONS, SHIPPING DELAYS AND BAD QUALITY CONTROL WHICH IS CAUSING RETURNS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK! "CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?"
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Shoplc new President does come across as a HIGH PRESSURE SALESMAN. Always APPEARS like he looks down on us viewers, like how dare we not buy the item, if he orders us to do it !! It could be he isn’t that way at all. Appearances can be deceiving, but he does appear to try to pressure us into buying high end overpriced jewelry. My friends claim they would never buy when he is on. I myself want to give him a chance to realize his pressure tactics are failing. It’s true that shoplc started to deteriorate when he came. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Or, Maybe it is him trying to become a high end jewelry seller. What he doesn’t realize, is we like that Shoplc is UNIQUE and doesn’t fit the picture if a high end jeweler. Shoplc Gave us the ability to buy affordable jewelry for our family and friends. If I want to buy high end jewelry, i would either want to see it in person, or get the one that is shown on the air. Like GEM Sho..... ....... does.
7 x

Loey

Post by Loey » 4 years ago

I agree. Since the new president came aboard, it seems like he is really only interested in having his hosts push and show high cost jewelry most of the time!! On their emerald show, I don't think there was one ring on the show that was affordable to the frequent, but not rich customer. I quit watching that segment of the auction, because I could see the pattern where only the very expensive rings were being sold. It seems like the new president is trying to be like TVON and sell one item for an enormous amount, or becoming like the Gem Shopping Network! I am so happy someone else noticed this change....I thought it was just me. I think they will be losing a lot of repeat and loyal customers due to this. Greed does not pay!
7 x