Question

Catticus

Re: Question

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Also, you can set up a phone or phones with them on your account. Then you can call and use their simple automated system which is faster. You can press certain numbers on your phone if you want tray 1 or 2 or so on, then another number for a description of each item on the tray with their numbers. Then you can press that item number and then how many you want. Then it asks you if you want to hear it again or go to the main menu or complete your order. It's SO SIMPLE. I could never see the trays because I was on my phone, but I recall the hosts saying go to the tray section. Maybe on PCs etc?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Also, you can set up a phone or phones with them on your account. Then you can call and use their simple automated system which is faster. You can press certain numbers on your phone if you want tray 1 or 2 or so on, then another number for a description of each item on the tray with their numbers. Then you can press that item number and then how many you want. Then it asks you if you want to hear it again or go to the main menu or complete your order. It's SO SIMPLE. I could never see the trays because I was on my phone, but I recall the hosts saying go to the tray section. Maybe on PCs etc?
Thanks!

I can’t see the trays either other than when she presented it. No place I can find to go TO the tray and select.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
How do you purchase items from the spinning tray they show at J?
Go to current on air items and go to that particular hours show and you can select turntable items or all show items! Got me a nice mandarin garnet ring and some nice old color tanzi. My gold tanzanite is from there and I lucked out and got my treasured darkest pieces in silver there!!!! Just have to check metal weight, underneath... got me a pink spinel from Shophq, and finally a nice Csarite in good gold weight from Gemporia too!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!! or call in CS knows just tell them if it’s #1 or...
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Found it! Thanks so much.

No more time to play, maybe later. Off to Oregon to see daughter perform today. Just made her a big batch of tortellini salad so now she really wants us to come up!

I’ll check in when I can.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If you shop JTV on their website you can click on airing now and you will see were it says view turntable and view all show items, you can click on those and then watch the video of the item. You can also click on watch live and they do Facebook live were you can message them with questions. I have shopped with them for many years ans they are great at processing returns quickly. JTV also makes much of their own jewelry as well as having closeout deals. I purchased quite a few items from them over the last couple of weeks and I was happy with all but one. They can be hit and miss at times but for the most part they are pretty good and their Bella line is very well made, I have some bella items that would fool jewelers unless they looped them.
6 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 4 years ago

HI

Jtn and SLC same parent co. has been for years
1 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 4 years ago

HI

JtV and SLC same parent co. has been for years
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

redstarr1959 wrote:
4 years ago
HI

Jtn and SLC same parent co. has been for years
Hello redstarr1959 how do you know they have the same parent company? When researched it shows the two networks are separate with JTV being headquartered in Tennessee and having international hubs. They like Shop LC manufacture their own products but also have partnerships with other designers and manufacturers throughout the world. It does look like they both, at one time, were called Jewelry Television.
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. ."
hmmmm ......Amit Agrawal? wonder how related???
@Catticus Amit is the current president.....not the CEO, but it sounds like they are definitely keeping it in the family! We all liked Kevin when he was president, but I'm guessing Amit was brought in from Great Britain to increase profitability. I wonder, though, what happened to Kevin Lyons.
3 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. ."
hmmmm ......Amit Agrawal? wonder how related???
@Catticus Amit is the current president.....not the CEO, but it sounds like they are definitely keeping it in the family! We all liked Kevin when he was president, but I'm guessing Amit was brought in from Great Britain to increase profitability. I wonder, though, what happened to Kevin Lyons.
LinkedIn says that Kevin is now the chief customer officer of a technology firm in Indiana. The story the tech company wrote about him says that he made SLC profitable by improving and creating SLC’s online presence. It also says Kevin was a client of this tech firm for years so maybe he used this tech company to help SLC’s website and decided to go to greener pastures. My feeling is either an opportunity too great to pass came along or he didn’t agree with SLC’s direction.
4 x