Re: Question

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago

hmmmm ......Amit Agrawal? wonder how related???
@Catticus Amit is the current president.....not the CEO, but it sounds like they are definitely keeping it in the family! We all liked Kevin when he was president, but I'm guessing Amit was brought in from Great Britain to increase profitability. I wonder, though, what happened to Kevin Lyons.
LinkedIn says that Kevin is now the chief customer officer of a technology firm in Indiana. The story the tech company wrote about him says that he made SLC profitable by improving and creating SLC’s online presence. It also says Kevin was a client of this tech firm for years so maybe he used this tech company to help SLC’s website and decided to go to greener pastures. My feeling is either an opportunity too great to pass came along or he didn’t agree with SLC’s direction.
Thanks for that info. I'm glad he's still working, anyway. It's true that this website, although not perfect, has come a long way since I first started shopping there many years ago (it was awful then).
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

HUH???? What was that all about????
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Huh is right ! Glad I'm not the only person confused by that post 🙄
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Spam, don’t click the link.
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks I didn’t.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Luckily my phone wont let me open any links !!
But.thanks for warning
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I did. I know, I know. Curiosity is definitely going to kill this Cat!
🙀 😸

It's a website on crystals and each crystal's different "properties" as to what they can do to help our minds and bodies.

It has some for sale, and articles written by a young man with the name "Alex Greeta." He believes in the Chakras, and healing powers of crystals.

Some items for sale are pieces in settings (not badly priced) but most are loose stones. There are about 18 items to order. The site is new. 2019. It is called "Crystalopedia." The owner's photo is on it.

It says:

"Hi, Alex here. I'm a spiritual teacher, therapist and author. I specialize in the art of Crystal healing and have a passion for helping people improve their health and wellbeing."

There are different "articles" on the site about what body or mind issues can be "helped" by crystals.

I don't think the person who posted is the person who runs this "Crystalopedia" website. The writing on the site is not disjointed and is much better.

I think the person who posted here meant to say that this guy's website helped him?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

No @Catticus , the person who posted here is using it as an affiliate link. If you click, then buy he gets money too. It appears to me “Smith” ‘s primary language is not English. Often times these affiliate links are mass generated and they don’t know what they are really putting through.
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I don't think JTV's prices go up & down & up & anywhere in between at any given time like SLC. I have several pieces from JTV & like them. I ordered a 1.00ctw diamond ring (last in stock-clearance) but unfortunately a diamond was missing & had no issues w/return. JTV also abides by the clock & time given to present an item. Their location is Knoxville, TN.
Their prices DO go up and down just like everyone else’s and their quality is not as solid as ShopLC. I recently ordered 21 pieces from them and they have similar issues as ShopLC...dirty Diamonds etc. But they do usually ship quickly and they process refunds much quicker but they don’t sell nearly the volume that ShopLC does! I have a few pieces I love from them and I usually get free shipping but I don’t think the overall prices nor the quality is as good.
2 x