Question

RS

Question

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have never before watched JTV.

Just tuned in on my iPad and they are showing their line of CZ jewelry. In the still picture of the item you can see the 925 stamp right next to D J...(the part after J is too small to see)

Is their stuff made by SLC?

I’ve never watched this place before.
3 x

Hollie

Re: Question

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Just tuned in on my iPad and they are showing their line of CZ jewelry. In the still picture of the item you can see the 925 stamp right next to D J...(the part after J is too small to see)

Yes. Not sure if it's all SLC jewelry tho.
They sell their stuff to other networks.
I've often wondered if it's made better and we get the mistakes. ❓❓
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yes. Not sure if it's all SLC jewelry tho.
They sell their stuff to other networks.
I've often wondered if it's made better and we get the mistakes. ❓❓
I can see that other items have something stamped that begins with “A”. I do recall ordering one thing from them maybe last year? I ordered from their site and had never watched. I do remember with my order they gifted me with a pair of pretty silver earrings!
I like what I am seeing so far, although I have just watched a bit.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I purchased from JTV for years before buying from Shop LC and love every piece of jewelry I have in my collection. I have a lot of diamond simulant and Bella Luce pieces. I also have several lab created rubies and gemstones that look just like the real thing. JTV does offer the insurance and like any network you may still receive an items that you may have to send back to get that special piece that meets your standards.

I can say that the customer service is great and I have never waited over 5 days to receive my purchases. I have returned and always had a fast turnaround with refunds. I also like the fact that when you request an exchange on your returns form JTV actually acknowledges and send out a replacement. They also have hassle free price adjustments or price matches and you can use their preferred card to finance up to 6-12 months on purchases. I just received a couple of rings and have worn them every day since purchasing. Just read the reviews and you will get a good picture of how an item holds up under normal wear and tear.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I don't think JTV's prices go up & down & up & anywhere in between at any given time like SLC. I have several pieces from JTV & like them. I ordered a 1.00ctw diamond ring (last in stock-clearance) but unfortunately a diamond was missing & had no issues w/return. JTV also abides by the clock & time given to present an item. Their location is Knoxville, TN.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have many beautiful pieces from JTV. I know for sure their BELLA LUCE is not from SLC. Its far superior. Cheryl used to say that all CZ is the same, just that their competitor gave it a fancy name. No, Cheryl, BELLA LUCE is far superior to the CZ I used to get from SLC. Now SLC have upgraded their CZ to Lustre Stella, but charge alot more for it.
I dont know if any of JTV’s other jewelry is from SLC. I know their South sea pearls are not.
Its very relaxing to watch their hosts. Just like Shoplc USED TO BE 🙄 actually, Shoplc was my favorite relaxing show to watch. I guess all good things dont last.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

For years and years I watched a QVC only. When I was a kid I watched with my mom when they were CVN, WAYYYYYYY back when. I continued for years and years mostly watching them. Ordering a LOT of items and always pleased. I have and still do order from HSN as well. I still do order from Q but not jewelry anymore.

I am the kind of person who likes to “settle in” to a place. That place is usually where most, if not all, of my purchases end up being. Which is why I suppose I didn’t stray from Q for years, never even bothered looking.

I have been watching J, on and off, today and can feel myself “settling in” there. I haven’t ordered yet but it took me a few days to order from SLC as well.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

About 15 years ago, I bought a fire opal ring set in 10k from JTV. It is marked STS and, unfortunately, a stone fell out while sitting in the jewelry box. :lol: It had shared prongs which is why I always check for those, now.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Interesting!

I found the website for STS. But it's STSJewels. I never knew "STS" stood for a company!

I recognize one address of STS Jewels Inc.

It's the same as Shop LC's address...

STS Jewels Inc.
100 Michael Angelo Way, Suite 400D, Austin, Texas - USA

(512) 852-7080
(512) 852-7097/98
www .stsjewels . com

STS Gems Limited, China
2nd Floor east, No 27(C8) building Shawan Jewelry Park No, 999 Fook Lung Main Road, Panyu Guangzhou, China
86-2034830898
86-2034830818

STS Gems Thai Limited
919/ Room No. 478-479
Jewelery Trade Center BLDG,
40th Floor, Silom Road Bangrak, Bangkok,
Thailand Zip code: 10500
662-237-5722-24
662-6300428

STS Gems Limited, Hong Kong
Unit-614,6/F, Heng Ngai Jewellery Center 4, Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Vaibhav Global Limited
E-68, EPIP, Sitapura Jaipur, India Zip Code: 302022
91-141-2771948/49
91-141-2770510

Vaibhav Global Limited
K-6B, Fateh Tiba, Adarsh Nagar Jaipur, India Zip Code: 302004
91-141-2601020
91-141-2605077

Vaibhav Global Limited
HW-4070, Bharat Diamond Bourse, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051
91-22-40048527
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

"STS Jewels Inc. was founded in 1985 by our current CEO Sunil Agrawal with initial focus on loose gemstones and a long term goal of being the most preferred jewelry wholesaler. With this goal in mind, what started out as a small business supplying loose gemstones, is today one of the biggest and well reputed jewelry wholesaler in the industry. STS Jewels Inc. is a preferred jewelry vendor to some of the biggest retailers in USA and has been doing so for 20+ years now. Our customers range from the biggest brick and mortar retailers to one of the best E-tailers in the industry. Not to forget some of the most reputed catalog companies.

STS Jewels Inc. is a part of Vaibhav Global Ltd. (VGL), a public listed company based out of Jaipur, India. Having manufacturing and sourcing operations globally, STS Jewels Inc. can boast of being a vertically integrated jewelry company.

From the very beginning, sourcing of all precious, exotic and semi-precious gemstones, has been the core strength of STS. This has helped it start from a position of strength in the jewelry industry.

With humble beginnings, the group has steadily expanded to be one of the most vertically integrated jewelry companies in the world. Today, it has 2 manufacturing plants in India, one in China and sourcing units in Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia. It also has a massive gemstone cutting facility in India. Jewelry manufacturing includes casting and stamping operations. Recently, it has also included a state-of-the-art micro-weight, rope chain manufacturing plant that has further added to the quality of its output.

The group is professionally managed by a team of highly talented executives. Globally, the group employs over 3000 skilled and trained employees that help in designing, manufacturing and distributing over half a million pieces of jewelry each month.

Modern management techniques coupled with propriety ERP software developed by one of the group companies, helps STS maximize the value to its customers."
3 x