Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Did anyone buy any tanzy from the
smackinyourface event today? I tuned
in around 2 and it was all the high end
stuff. They don’t do the less expensive
stuff right so there’s no way I’m having
my cash tied up by this place ever again
Nope. I think I have enough and enough of it under the tree to last me a while. I haven’t even watched. I won’t watch the shungite one either. Or the hours of Santa Fe tomorrow.
4 x

RS

Re: Tanzanite anyone?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I did look just now at the items presented today. And I DID see a particular ring...that I “think” 👀🤪teehee is here and wrapped and ready to go under the tree. I may have accidentally slipped and opened the box. Maybe. 😳
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I did look just now at the items presented today. And I DID see a particular ring...that I “think” 👀🤪teehee is here and wrapped and ready to go under the tree. I may have accidentally slipped and opened the box. Maybe. 😳
Cant leave you alone for a minute!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Nuh-uh nope. Not for a second!

He knows I know. He asked me to send him links to stuff I like. I gave him one and he said he wanted more so he could CHOOSE.

HE CHOSE THEM ALL!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Nuh-uh nope. Not for a second!

He knows I know. He asked me to send him links to stuff I like. I gave him one and he said he wanted more so he could CHOOSE.

HE CHOSE THEM ALL!
Ahh.....thats the sweetest thing EVER!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I just heard Katie mention that they never sell grade A tanzanite. In May they were selling a Tanzanite necklace for $145. The color looked like and was touted as a grade AAA . When I got it home it was not even a grade A. It was TANZAWHITE. My kids asked me if it was a Clear CZ necklace. After that I was done with Tanzanite from Shoplc
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

It is now 12:41a.m.. ......Tanzanite was on practically ALL day today, and it's still on. According to guide on my tv, it will be on till 3:00 a.m.. C'mon. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!! Don't ya think that it being thisclosetoChristmas that you could have ceased with the smackdown and had more of a variety of gemstones. I am sure you sold a boatload of Tanziwhite - but, I am sure a lot of shopping was done today on other networks and on the web. That's what I did. Went elsewhere shopping. For several years, I bought ALL of my Christmas gifts from you..... this year
  • NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM WAS PURCHASED FROM SHOP LC.
!!!!! I do hope things will go back to the way they used to be. Variety, low prices and great customer service. If not, I WILL NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER..... and I will tell my friends to stay away from SHOP LC. January 1st.... NO CHANGE - no business from me. Am I angry..... He'll YES. :twisted: :evil:
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Watching other shopping channels. Tuned in just now and its EXTENDED TANZANITES. Oh my goodness. Are they trying to sell out their Tanzanites before everyone finds out that the mines are NOT CLOSED. Plus their tanzanites are overpriced. I can get hi grade blue sapphire for less. They show it in the light box, which enhances the color and is shown at 25x the actual size. I believe that most of the overpriced jewelry will be returned. Maybe then new management will realize that shoplc customers tune in to Shoplc for affordable items. Plenty of other channels selling High priced items for less then Shoplc.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Tanzawhite? What disappointment that they selling pale Tanzanite, instead of that beauty they used to sale years ago.
4 x